- All First Time Questions Thread -

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by RELAYER, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Darkglobe

Darkglobe Member

If your concerned about saying something to your boyfriend while tripping, I'll assume your hiding stuff, or at the very least pretending to be someone your not. Poor show.

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Depends on what you're afraid to say :) hopefully you dont have big secrets from him because you may realize honesty is best while you're peaking. but you're not going to say anything that isn't true, you're not going to suddenly tell him that you're a lesbian if you're not.

3. creamcheese442

creamcheese442 Member

I am doing acid for the first time, I finally found a guy who had it available. Me and two friends are doing it, all three of us are first time LSD trippers, although we have all done shrooms twice. I want to have a good trip, and my question is how many tabs I should take. I don't want just an entertainment trip. I also want to have insight into some personal problems. I hear that the average tabs only have 40-80ug lsd per tab. Should I take two or possibly three tabs to have a more intense trip, and to gain greater perspective?

Any help on this would be great! Thanks

4. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Your first time with a new batch of LSD I recommend a maximum of ONE hit. There is a good chance that what you are being sold is in fact not LSD sadly, no matter what your source is telling you. There is no need to do more than 1 defined "dose" of what is being given to you. If you enjoy the experience and wish to delve further that is when you can consider increasing dose.

5. supertramp420

supertramp420 Member

hey im Euan im 15 from Scotland next week me and a few friends are getting some lsd and i have a few questions i would appreciated if some experienced trippers could answer ps sorry about the bad grammar+ punctuation i have dyslexia.

1.how much should i take 1 or 2

2.what should our sitter do if any of us are having a bad trip to calm us down

3.is it true vitiman c will sober you up from a bad trip if so what is the best thing to take eg oranges or vitiman pills if not what would help

4.should it be taken on an empty stomach

5 should allot of water be taken before it

if their is anything else you would like to add that think it will help please do

6. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

1. As writer said in the last post, with a new batch it's good to start off with one to make sure it's real LSD.

2. Sober sitters should always be unintrusive and calm. A good way to help people change their mindset while in a bad trip is to change scenery or music, or even lights, to help lighten the mood, or amuse the person who's having a bad time.

3. Vitamin C will not sober you up from a bad trip. Benzodiazepines can, but otherwise you generally just have to wait it out, which is honestly the best way to go about it if you seek to gain anything from using LSD.

4. It's good to fast before your trip, but some people have a lot of trouble eating for the duration of the trip, so it's good to have some nutrients in you. I like to eat a light meal a few hours before dropping.

5. You should drink a normal amount of water before and throughout the trip. You just want to be hydrated in the same way that you always should be. Excess water will do nothing to change the effect of the LSD.

You seem to have quite a few misconceptions about LSD. I would urge to you to spend a significant amount of time reading up on it before you try it. This forum has a lot of good information, just in this thread even, and you should read through a lot of stuff on Erowid. There's a lot to learn about LSD and your safest bet is in being as informed as possible.

7. Raga_Mala

Raga_Mala Psychedelic Monk

5: Plus, a glass of water can be just about the most fascinating thing on earth when you are peaking...

I agree with ELA's last sentiment. INFORMATION IS POWER. Read everything you can; it will make you feel safer and more confident and give you a higher probability of a good experience.

8. DrummingJoey

DrummingJoey Member

If you drop LSD into your eye, do you get a contact high?

9. eatlysergicacid

10. Whzerz

Whzerz Guest

Hi everyone, me and my friend are about to take lsd for the first time this weekend, we are both experienced with weed, speed, cocaine, ecstazy and mdma...we stumbold upon hoffman lsd, and we want to take half a blotter each and hang out all night in some park downtown...does this sound ok? :)

11. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

^ Sounds ok just as long as the park doesn't have a curfew in which authority figures frequent.

12. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

You might not feel much off half a blotter just so you know

13. Whzerz

Whzerz Guest

Well we heard that these hoffmans are quite potent and almost everyone advised us to take a half each for the first time, do you think if it really is strong that it will be enough? because with mdma small quantaties make me anxious, but with more i am free and careless and in a quite a different state...no worry about the curfew there is no such thing in my country :)

14. eatlysergicacid

If those are the current hoffmans going around then they're supposed to be rated at 100-110ug. Half a hit will make you trip, but I would advise going for the full hit. I would generally suggest a ~100ug trip for a first time over a ~50ug trip, just so that you get a more full experience and you're not left disappointed.

15. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

And as you noticed, sometimes a lower dose of psychedelics can cause more anxiety compared to a higher dose.

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

its like taking a shitty car up a steep hill.. Are we gonna make it or stall out.. give it some gas!!

17. SunshineChild

SunshineChild Mad Scientist

I can't imagine being from a country like Peru where people will start out taking 1/3rd, 1/4th of a hit. from what ive read anyways, never been there.

What are the current Hoffs? with the koi fish (or w/e it is) on the back?

18. Mzi

Mzi Member

Hi there.. Why i can t log in in chat room? :afro:

/Thx

19. Mzi

Mzi Member

Again i need 50 post??

20. DrummingJoey

DrummingJoey Member

I had a few hoffmans a couple months ago and they were tight. See here.