aliens & their message

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by cindywarble, Mar 31, 2019.

1. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love

I agree.

themnax likes this.
  2. Dax

Dax Members

Astronomers believe that there could be 40 billion Earth-sized planets orbiting in the habitable zones of Sun-like stars and red dwarf stars within the Milky Way galaxy. So if even 1% of them have life as we know it on them there could be 70,000,000.00 inhabited planets out there. Guess they've had a good look at us and figured it would be better to look elsewhere in the universe. Who could blame them!

themnax likes this.
  3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

and its still just as far from there to here as it is from here to there.

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

two things; 1 it looks way too human, and 2, it was on fox network (that's obviously fake because it isn't run by foxes)

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

It's also a realistic possibility that on none of those 'earthlike' planets intelligent life developed.
    Another realistic possibility is that multiple planets in our galaxy brings forth intelligent life but not as the same time as we developed and live. It could develop millennia after we're extinct or already be extinct.

parua and mysticblu21 like this.
  6. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

The upward rising spiral is a word in alien language .

7. If you can travel light years in minutes, there’s no way you’re going to interact with humans. Doesn’t mean you hate us, though we can’t seem to fathom that they wouldn’t. Our civilization would self-destruct. So I think they could be visiting but limiting interaction.

DrRainbow likes this.
  8. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Aliens will interact with peaceful hippies . This can be observed at Rainbow Gatherings , um , in a good year .
    One thing they do is ride dragonflies .

9. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i believe there are worlds who's furry, scaly, and feathery populations, encourage architectural diversity instead of placing obstacles in the way of their ordinary people creating it.
    if there's any "message" its that the hatred of logic is the real cause of suffering and not a biological imperative, even for humans.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Why is it a realistic possibility that only earth out of 40 billion earth like planets could obtain intelligent life? And are you suggesting that humans are the only intelligent or that not one of those 40 billion planets could harbor a small marcupial?

11. Asmodean

Because a lot of circumstances have to be right. That there's just water and air may be enough for the most basic lifeforms, but intelligent life does take far more to develop. It could be that our planet is exceptional in that.
    We could be the only intelligent life ever developed in our galaxy. I'm entirely open on the subject and taking everything I know in account it could be a possibility. But like i said, it could also be we are the only ones who have developed in the last billion years. And the current scientific consensus that there has to be plenty of intelligent life because there's sooo many planets is also a possibility. I think its more rare then that hypothesis implies though

guerillabedlam likes this.
  12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

So then you could also theorise that under complete different circumstances, that one of those 40 billion earth like planets that aren't in these circumstances of earth could in fact harbour even more intelligent life than ours. If our intelligence is dependent of our environment and solar surroundings, then we can only perceive what we know as intelligent. But let's say another planet has water, is relatively warm from internal heat, minimal solar UV and quite dark. Well that planet might have evolved much larger humanoid figures, possible even with much more powerful eyesite and vision. Larger body, larger brain, more intelligent.

13. Asmodean

When i talk about intelligent life on this subject I mean intelligent enough to be self aware and to be conscious enough of the universe to look further than their own planetary environment (wether they can escape from that environment or not. Like, we're looking further. But can't travel further yet in a meaningful way).

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Deleting. I read something wrong. :)

Asmodean likes this.
  15. Asmodean

Definitely. The possibilities are endless. I'm just saying im inclined to say that doesn't mean there's guaranteed a lot of intelligent life out there.
    Yups. It could also be somewhere more intelligent life developed but they never looked up at the sky. Perhaps because they evolved in water below a frozen surface. Who knows.

16. Asmodean

Lack of certain minerals, a meteor impact, a too long inbalance in temps at the wrong time, etc. etc. It could be anything that obstructs the possibility. Just because a planet is in the right zone from the sun and has water and air isn't enough. That's only the possible start of intelligent life.

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

No no no I deleted it.

18. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I wonder how intelligent dolphins are, they seem really intelligent but limited by being in the ocean with flippers as opposed to appendages (beyond their mouths) which can truly manipulate their surroundings.

19. Barking Spider

Barking Spider Members

If I had a family barbecue with you I'd take you under my wing.

neonspectraltoast likes this.
  20. Barking Spider

Barking Spider Members

Where's the music thread Irms. Help me out here