Aliens Already Here

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by AmericanTerrorist, May 21, 2013.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

One of the main things done to discredit information is to say it has to be invalid because it is from the internet. Yes there is allot of lies on it, but there are valid things on it. The mainstream print media would not publish Einstein today. He would lack the necessary degrees to be considered a scientist. He was published in his time because his theories were an interesting counter point to the accepted theories of the day.

There is a certain amount of control that having a mainstream published theory has. The life blood of a scientist is funding, and usually the person with the wallet is hoping for a certain answer. Scientists with unpopular theories are not ones to be funded. Even though science claims to be a very open field, that attitude applies within the context of no divine intervention from a "god" or any alien being. They are not open to ideas like Atlantis for example which would predate what they consider ancient man.

There are published books about many theories on stone hedge. I do not have a degree in archeology, so no I probably would not be considered qualified to write a book. But I am not the first person to talk about these theories.

2. odonII

odonII O

unfocusedanakin

Do you think it should have been built by a government to create jobs? :p
    Seriously, I believe it was built 4-5000 years ago.
    I do not believe people were living in caves.
    The neolithic age stretched for atleast 10,000 years.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neolithic_Europe
    It's also not a 'religious' monument such as a church.
    It is quite feasible for a community to create such a monument.
    Perhaps a collection of communities.

Why would this be built?
    La Hougue Bie is a Neolithic ritual site which was in use around 3500 BC. In Western Europe, it is one of the largest and best preserved passage graves and the most impressive and best preserved monument of Armorican Passage Grave group. Although they are termed "passage graves", they were ceremonial sites, whose function was more similar to churches or cathedrals, where burials were incidental.*
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Hougue_Bie

I think the thing is, some people think stonehenge was the only impressive structure built during that period or prior.
    So, it seems like an oddity, when it isn't.

3. odonII

odonII O

I know you are not the first person to mention anti-gravity. But really?
    The theories I have seen are varied, but seem in the realms of possibility.
    I do not think there is a consensus, just a collection of viable possibilities.
    Granted, anti-gravity not being one of them.

4. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I was married once. Confirmed my belief in aliens.

5. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

Reptillians

The person I read that from (yes, from the internet) said that there are GOOD and BAD ones. And they live closer than you might think.

In the deep recesses of the Earth.

6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

of course we're already here and been here for ages. but we try to keep out of the way and not influence things too much. its up to your species to grow up on its own. it would be very naughty for us to interfere either way. also very against galactic law to do so.

7. yahoohippegm

yahoohippegm Member

I believe their here.

:2thumbsup:

8. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

They are here. They are illegal.

9. oracle88

oracle88 Guest

Yeah they've been here for thousands of years.
    Anyone seen the Canadian politician confirming alien life on the planet, confirming that they're working with the US govt?

10. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I was just gonna say! That Canadian politician would be Paul Hellyer who also served as the Minister of Defence of Canada in the past, and the hearing in question where he made the confirmation would be this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU3fsVGKUqc

11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Ludicrous. They are not here abducting people and showing them their alien baby breeding. It all sounds to be typical human imaginations to me.

12. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

I cant prove that this is true , but it is an interesting story . In 1975 ( I was 18 ) after being missing for 5 days Travis Walton came back with this story of having been abord a u.f.o. He meet the gray aliens , but he also meet some human clone looking beings . I dont know what there doing , but I think they have been hear for some time . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_Walton

13. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

14. PhotoDude

PhotoDude Member

Is the movie 'Fire in the Sky' based on him?

15. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

Yes it was losely based on what happned . This was a very big story hear in 1975 . What I remember was a radio inter view he gave and him discribing these human looking clones .

16. dancing_bear

dancing_bear Guest

There is no doubt in my mind that somewhere there is life on other planets. We are just one planet in one galaxy in an infinant amour of space. Weather they are amoung us is to be debated. There are the same markings found all over the world dating back to times Where its almost impossibe that this cowincidincal <<( Haha didn't spell that right fuckk) marking Could be here without aliens leaving how could it be there with out people able to travel like we do now? They weren't connected like we are now. And im sure the government would hide something like that to stop mass panic and riots and caos......... On the other hand how Could they hide such a monumontus thing from us? There is no covering up something so big... Or is there? Lol

17. wobs

wobs Senior Member

thats what happens when you turn 33:sunny::):love: