Aliens Already Here

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by AmericanTerrorist, May 21, 2013.

1. eightysixed

eightysixed Member

In fact, it is too late to worry about that. Aliens have already spread over and seized everything they wanted; they have even penetrated our brains and blood, so we are not humans anymore, we are all a hundred percent aliens now, so don't be deluded. If you were, for instance, planning a resistance - this would only mean that you're a puppet in an extraterrestrial show, or, at best, a participant in their domestic conflicts.

2. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

Unproven theories.

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

What is unproven? Modern physics acknowledges both of them. The alien use of the two is not as popular though.

4. tubahead

tubahead Member

I always figured that it isn't good when the aliens get here. I mean, imagine we land on a new planet and see a bunch of beings we are obviously smarter than. I mean way smarter than they are. Perhaps like an Orangutan compared to a human, We take back some of their minerals and plants and all of sudden, everything from the new planet is popular. So at first we start trading with them. Then we start to take advantage of them. Then we enslave them. Sure, some people would be against it and try to save the new species, but most people on earth wouldn't care that much, or even know it is going on. I figure any aliens finding their way to earth are probably going to be similar. That is probably how they got powerful enough to fund intergalactic exploration.

5. unfocusedanakin

^
    This is a good point. However it is usually in the best interest of most species to keep us in good health and spirit. If they wanted to they would win a war, but they do not want war.

6. tubahead

tubahead Member

Oh they would definitely beat us in a war. They probably wouldn't care though about a war because they would just enslave us. They would like us for labor. That is why I am scared of aliens.

7. unfocusedanakin

^
    Some would say they already do own humans through alliances with the world's elite and governments. Humans were created to be a slave race from the beginning. The "God" of the bible was more of a plantation owner, not to say that there are not good forces that can be thought of as god-like in the universe.

The elite have always had a deal where in exchange for selling out their fellow man they are granted certain things by certain races.

8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

no we weren't created to be slaves from the beginning. we evolved indipendently here.

but there are rogue worlds out there. they're the exception. most of the galaxy is at peace. but there are worlds who would destroy that peace for selfish reasons, and yes, they would like to recruite us as expendible forces to be used in military type attacks.

that is why you see all this promotion of violence and aggressiveness, and factors that contribute to raising the level of these. and yes, they liase with not merely one or two major nations such as the u.s., but all the major g-8, or however many it is now, players.

9. unfocusedanakin

So your with Darwin on this? Life is a random accident of the survival of creatures with nothing divine or extra terrestrial involved. But at the same time you do believe in life in the galaxy?

I think some people get confused because evolution is a valid thing, it does occur on earth. The religious people believe god made only them, and the scientific think it's all too random to happen anywhere else. So the alien intervention story is lost in the middle, too weird for both sides.

There are thousands of perimeters that have to be precise for a planet to sustain life, it is rare. So we don't have the technology yet to have found those worlds. We launch a satellite and let it float for decades like NASSA has done, and even then it is so close to earth in relation to the galaxy. It really is 1 in ten of thousands of plants. If the government has used alien technology to travel farther is another topic, but black ops usually has technology the public will not have for generations.

What you say about the human evolving independently could be true in a way. Some say there are a few main body types you find across the galaxy. Meaning for example evolution will favor a certain organization of the body, legs on bottom mouth on top eyes above. A planet with a similar temperature could favor a reptile like creature of a hairy one in cold climate for example. So the mammal or reptile on any planet could look the same. The ape used could have come from another planet. Some tribes in America say we were brought here, man is not native to the earth and we have "brothers and sisters" as they call them on other worlds. But those stories are coming from a time that is past the garden of eden time discussed in the bible. What you read in the old testimant was written by the slave master. The new testimant is the retelling of the native American and old middle eastern tales of a time when kinder races may have brought us here perhaps to help escape the cruel races to whom we were slaves. Christianity labels this as satanic and evil but they do not understand the true distinction. We are supposed to be kind to each other and "christian" but they are thanking the wrong thing in the universe.

The evidence of aliens is there if you look. For example things such as Stonehenge. The mainstream accepted archeological theory is that during a time when man was tribal with no real origination or government, beyond a a basic stricture at best whom also lacked sophisticated tools was able to build something so precise that we today would have trouble doing. Some archeologists suggest each generations goal was to move one stone, and assume it was a religious quest that took many months or years. It just does not hold up in a basic hunter gather society to devote that kind of time. In my opinion Stonehenge predates what we could call primitive man. It had to have been built by someone or something that had more technology then a cave man.

10. ScrubPuppy

ScrubPuppy Member

Them aliens are damn good workers. I picked one up on the corner of 82nd and Foster, brought him home and paid him $20.00 to mow my lawn. I was so impressed with his work that we shared a six pack of beer when he finished.

Great Job!

11. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

@unfocused

Stonehenge was built on a ley line vortex as a marker, like many other sites around the world such as pyramids and mounds, etc. (according to many people).

What Stonehedge did (or does) makes for very interesting reading. How it was built is also very interesting, same as the pyramids.

Ed Leedskalnin of Florida said he had a Secret Knowledge of the Ancients when he built his Coral Castle. People say he moved the giant blocks of stone using anti gravity. I read some of his writings and he talked about magnetic energy.

But where did the 'Ancients' get this knowledge from?

About Aliens..

I've recently read there are three types. Ones like us, who maybe were the Norwegian gods, Greek gods, in Atlantis, did our DNA change thing, etc. Maybe even Quetzalcoatl (Aztec- related to gods of the wind, of Venus, of the dawn, of merchants and of arts, crafts and knowledge - the bearded white god).

The greys, who are the ones you hear about these days the most. There was a couple that got picked up by the greys and only remembered the missing time/why their tore up clothes after being hypnotized. The woman recalled seeing grey/human babies in variouse stages of growth in tubes of liquid. In another story I heard, hybrids were seen walking around naked in a ship.

I'll post about the third later.. This post is getting too long.

12. Lekkerding

Lekkerding Guest

The story begins when our bacteries landed here and ends with you asking that question. Wherefrom, why and how does not really matter. Logic states that if we exist here that it is a natural event that initiated it (not including soul talk just carbon based lifeforms) and therefor has, can or will be intiated elsewhere in the same universe (filled with so much more resources that we are made off).

There is so much information that one can lose sight of the facts but i keep reminding myself that there is nothing 'alien' about this planet as all our bacteries/cells landed here and then evolved. They did not magicly appear on this ball of rubble.

Then if you realise that lifeforms can exist elsewhere the odds are pretty high that some are way more advanced then us. And thats where one can get lost again in the piles of information about UFO's, incredible planetairy structures and the abduction theories.

I rather stick to facts and logic hehe.

LD

13. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Okay... *waits for another post then*

14. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

15. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

16. themnax

themnax Senior Member

we don't need aliens to have built ston henge. just beaurocracy and basic concepts like the lever.

but its the religious ego that assumes sapience could only have evolved here.

it is not real science that rejects possibilities, rather it asks questions in ways that can only be answered by evidence and then only concludes that some things happem more often enough then others to be useful to know that they do.

science doesn't assume anything. when people try to teach that it does, it is not science that they are teaching.

the closest thing to that is science refusing to comment on what it lacks evidence for. it is not denying a possiblity by doing so, it is simply refusing to comment on what it cannot demonstrate.

it doesn't even deny the possiblity of what it cannot demonstrate existing.

the fermi question can be misread as an assumption of isolation i suppose, but it in no way claims or states that we are alone.

at any rate, my own pat lives were on other worlds.

17. unfocusedanakin

You would need more then a primitive lever, and there was no bureaucracy to speak of. Modern engineers with huge machines would have trouble building stone hedge. The cut on the rocks is far to precise to have been done with hand tools.

I have heard the anti-gravity theory mentioned though.

18. odonII

odonII O

Have you never seen any documentaries on how it might have been done? Such as mud ramps. Deep holes. And simple levers.

You would rather entertain the notion of anti-gravity instead? :D

It wasn't that difficult for modern(ish) engineers to re-erect the lintels in 1958.
    Infact, it looked remarkably easy.

[​IMG]

I'm a little puzzled by the domes that help retain the lintels positions. But apart from that, there really isn't any real sophistication in the carving of the stones (or big rocks, if you prefer).

19. unfocusedanakin

Even if we assume they had the tools, they lacked the government. Although it is true ancient man knew more then give them credit for. Much of this was lost in the middle ages thanks to the Catholic Church. But why are cave man going to devote this much time to something that is not a basic daily need. They are more worried about the next meal, they have no time for a higher level need like religion. The modern accepted theory is that it was for some kind of ceremony. But the way the monument lines up astrologically alone implies more knowledge then primitive man. For them to have done this they would to have known at least as much about the stars as the ancient Greeks or Romans.

20. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

Just curious, but do you have any sort of education that gives you the authority to make claims like this, or are you just basing this on things you've seen in youtube videos and read on the internet?

edit: that sounded really asshole-ish, but i'm honestly just curious