Aliens Already Here

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by AmericanTerrorist, May 21, 2013.

1. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I've really been thinking a lot lately about aliens already having made contact to Earth and perhaps living/working among us. Been reading a lot of different theories and a lot of news stories and I'm still not 100% sure what I do believe - and I may never be... however, I do believe that there is something that governments already know and aren't telling us. In fact, I'm sure of that.

2. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

well the aliens that are already here should be given amnesty the rest should be sent back to where they came from. the last thing we need is more aliens taking our jobs.

3. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Haha...
    The full aliens too... not just the children of one earthling and one alien? Because I believe both are probably here.

4. skitzo child

skitzo child PEACEFUL LIBRA

Maybe maybe not

5. Mike Suicide

Exactly. What is the whole universe in a recession and they gotta come here jobs? We need immigration reform and need it now!

6. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

yes, I'm here and can't phone home :alien:

='[

7. Mike Suicide

*calls immigration*

8. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

They will march in the streets demanding to put there flags ever where and we all learn there lang.
    On space aliens , Travis Walton saw human looking ones when he was abducted in 75 . They have been hear for some time . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_Walton

9. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

^That was pretty interesting.

10. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Dey derka dobz!!

11. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

12. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

13. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Thanks for the wikipedia link ;)

14. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

I was referring to a South Park episode where aliens show up and started taking up all the jobs. There were rednecks running around yelling "dey derka dobz"! (They took our jobs)

15. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

This is very true, and the core of whole ancient alien theory. If you believe that we are the result of aliens mixing their DNA with the ape they found on earth. What science can not explain is the the rapid rate of our evolution. To change by evolution is possible but not the in amount of time we did. They can't find the "missing link" because it is not a species, it happened overnight in a lab.

Ever wonder why Muslim women and nuns cover their head. Story goes that the ancient "gods" were very attracted to the earth women's hair. This eventually lead to them breeding and maybe creating things like the nephilim. I wonder if that is where the whole covering of the hair thing comes from.

As far as current times there are species such as the Grays who seem very interested in our reproduction and sometimes attempt to create alien/human hybrids. Most people abducted by them report something related to their genitals and women report sometimes seeing their alien children.

16. HeyJudeYou'llDo

HeyJudeYou'llDo Guest

The only thing I for sure believe is that aliens exist. Past that, I'd like to believe that they've been here. There are enough abduction stories, weird implants, and things like that for me to really want to believe it. I used to wish I'd get abducted so I'd know for sure, but now I take back that wish :p Do you think they really made some sort of agreement with Eisenhower?

17. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

I had the strangest dream , I was on the planet saturn there were humans living there . I thought saturn is a gas giant no humans could live there , and then I woke up .

18. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

Chances are that alien life forms exist somewhere in the universe, but the chances of any alien life forms actually being able to make it to earth is pretty remote, unless they have developed some way to travel faster than the speed of light.

19. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

20. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Wormholes, and extra dimensions not visible to the human eye.