Aliens again!!!

Discussion in 'People' started by GUELFLING, Jun 5, 2020.

1. GUELFLING

GUELFLING Members

Ok folks,that was the seventh time that I have experienced our first ALIEN encounter.This time was the best by far.Why??.Because I remember everything about it !!!!
    I will gladly explain.
    I have been smoking DMT for such a long time now and am totally convinced,the the inner visions which we see are as real as the ones that are seen by only two eyes open.We are creatures of the mind,our memories of experiences are what gives us our individual point for view,our realizations are how we know that existence is even recognized.
    To view an item is to know it is real??? Anything can be fabricated so I am not quite convinced this is untrue.We are shown all the basics in school right???
    How bout...we were not shown anything,we were fed lies,we were all victims of corporate and religious manipulation and I have a point for view,which is equally as important as the next unfettered soul.
    We are to have and regain controll of our own selves again!!!!This is the turning point for all mankind to finally see...the...light...

2. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Your point of view is not productive . It should at least be able to make art . Shall writing be
    that art ? Inner visions are art . They may inspire translation when there is a willingness to
    share . In my mind , I may wander through an art gallery of paintings never painted . It's
    nice . It's light . I may write of the wandering . I may play the flute along a forest path .

GUELFLING likes this.
  3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The people that don't believe in alien invasions are always the first losers to die when the aliens come.

GUELFLING likes this.
  5. GUELFLING

GUELFLING Members

I,after so many attempts to speak on a thousand different levels,have come to the same in every way viewpoint as you have.
    All of the respect which you deserve is to be given freely to those who are hounesty and truthful.When we share on these sites,we are open for attacks but shielded by the energy formed thru enlightened truths.This gives new meaning to protected.It will be thru these truths,that our collective conjoinment into the future can be fully brought to this glorious reality to be.
    I love your intensity,I love everything to do with the spirit,I love nothing less than this planet Full of bugs.

6. GUELFLING

GUELFLING Members

That's a nice false stigmata for those who do this for a living by the way.There is all truths in spellcasting and clarivoyance.This is not a fair judgement for those who are spiritually enlightened.

7. GUELFLING

GUELFLING Members

As a matter of fact,what do we all look like when we are in our spirit form? Do you believe that you look the same as your shell,or does a butterfly cocoon not look ugly?

8. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Okay...

9. GUELFLING

GUELFLING Members

Look how happy he is

10. GUELFLING

GUELFLING Members

I always feel this delight as I recognise where I am.

11. GUELFLING

GUELFLING Members

Outside,or inside,it's fantastic pieces of the puzzle that we are putting together in our own timelines.
    I believe this is the proving grounds for all truths that can ever be realized.