Alien Invasion

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by tikoo, May 31, 2020.

1. themnax

themnax Senior Member

ufo-nuts are not nuts because they see strange things in the sky.
    they're nuts because they seem to think there's some point in making a big deal about it.

supposing this: there's a galactic u.n. one that tries to keep everyone from destroying each other.
    no supposing there are also rogue worlds that don't what there to be. that don't what it to do so.
    that want to take whatever they think they can get away with, and think anything they want to try they can.

now supposing there's a world with a population that has somehow convinced itself, not to have the good sense to realize,
    that the kind of world they create by how they live in it, they still have to live in.

now the people of this world have never heard of either a galactic u.n., nor of rogue worlds wishing to destroy it for their own gain.
    now you have several things going on, you have this galactic u.n., minding its non-interference doctrine,
    because it knows from experience, that interfering in evolving cultures frequently does not end well.

and then you have this, what is fundamentally a criminal element on a galactic scale.

and then you have this world with these people who have taught themselves to think more like the criminal way then that of peace and freedom.
    so you have, these basically enemies of the galaxy, that see in humans, in our moral ignorance, as an expendable source of military grunts.

just a thought exercise. yes? but perhaps one to consider?
    maybe, just maybe, its time to consider, instead of conspiracy theories in the usual sense, which is usually the fascist mentality looking for disadvantaged minorities to scape goat.
    consider the far more likely possibilty, as i've outlined, of this being the other way arround.

kinulpture likes this.
  2. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Wear your noseless , mouthless mask en mass , Alien . Zoom .

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

columbus was an alien invasion of the western hemisphere.

tjr1964 likes this.
  4. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

The Euro's advantaged tech in colonizing much of the physical world . Is the New Age tech colonizing
    the psyche ? Perhaps yes , and you support this . I puke .

5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

tjr1964 likes this.
  6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I liked this part

I want to look into that H.P. Lovecraft and Extraterrestrial pop culture book as well but I haven't even read any Lovecraft so maybe I start with that.

7. hotwater

I’ve been a fan of H P Lovecraft since I was kid.

He has a unique writing style that many have tried to duplicate, and no one has succeeded

He’s a great writer but there’s also that aspect of local interest, since many of his locations and settings are here in Massachusetts

8. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

What would you recommend?

9. hotwater

I would start out with a collection of his short stories,.

My choice would be ‘The Best of H. P. Lovecraft: Bloodcurdling Tales of Horror and the Macabre’

The introduction by Robert Bloch is brilliant.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2020
    guerillabedlam likes this.
  10. hotwater

US Air force releases above top secret video and picture of alien invasion

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
    thepapasmurph likes this.
  11. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

Picture by the fighter jet looks like a flying squirrel.
    upload_2021-2-18_19-34-44.jpeg

hotwater likes this.
  12. themnax

themnax Senior Member

to keep an eye on our evolution. to see if we grow up before we get beyond that solar system that is our cradle.
    for the security of the rest of the universe if we should prove to be a threat and to forestal such a potential,
    but mostly the hope that humanity as a species will grow up and not become a dangerous baby that needs corrected.

not every blob of light in the sky is something other then a weather phenominon.
    but those that are objects, most likely pilotless drones, and most likely not an "invasion" but an observation. not saying there can't be rogues other then us, but they would likely be a small minority of those interested in observing our development.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2021
    scratcho likes this.
  13. tjr1964

tjr1964 Members

To my peoples from Alaska to the Southern most tip of South America .
    They were over 25 different ethnicities in the Americas and many different languages and dialects all across the Americas .
    We thought we were the only type of Humans on Earth .... until Columbus arrived in 1492 .

Why should we assume that these visitors are going to Invade Earth ?
    They most likely evolved beyond the need to conquer or inflict their will on us .

They won't invade us, we have nothing they want or need .
    I believe they have higher standards and have a Superior ethics, when compared to our leadership.

Who knows after we set off Atomic weapons on testing grounds and used two to end WW2 , they had to observe us and started to venture into space since the late 1950's .
    They most likely have observed us for thousands of years and probably study us, like how an modern Ethno Anthropologist would study Earth's primitive cultures .

thepapasmurph, themnax and scratcho like this.
  14. tjr1964

tjr1964 Members

15. tjr1964

tjr1964 Members

We are not the Apex Intellect of this reality.... only ignorance would ignore the reality and fact that we are not alone .

16. tjr1964

tjr1964 Members

Damn, you sound like a Native .
    I am Numunu and Purepecha.... Hell, I met Whites and Black folks that are more Native than most Natives !!!!

themnax likes this.
  17. Josh Rapp

Josh Rapp Members

I swear I had an abduction. After a certain point I don't remember anything but I have 3 hours of missing time. I honestly don't want to find out what happened so I willl not do hypnotic regression.

18. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

But what do you remember?