Alien Invasion

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by tikoo, May 31, 2020.

1. GUELFLING

GUELFLING Members

I've always had faith in our creator

2. GUELFLING

GUELFLING Members

It is a pleasure to meet you!!!

3. GUELFLING

GUELFLING Members

Finally realized.hahahahaha

4. GUELFLING

GUELFLING Members

I seriously love this life these days

5. GUELFLING

GUELFLING Members

I heard that the us gvmnt just confessed about alien contact.

6. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

I believe it was last fall that the US Navy released a video of UFOs . That's it .
    They did not engage in any notable relationship with the Navy pilots who recorded
    the images .,, twas there and was gone .

Only a relationship is important . That aliens care about having a relationship to govt
    seems stupid , though it's been observed they can make nuclear missiles un-launch-
    able . What nature is 'they' ? One suggestion is that they are a native intelligence .

The root idea of Alien is alienation . Thus , a surgical-style mask contains a crazy idea
    whatever its reasoned intention .

Last edited: May 31, 2020
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Maybe some aliens, but that just sounds like you're only assuming there's one type of alien?

Documentation would conclude that hypothetically speaking, if all alien encounters were true, then there are several types of alien.

My initial thoughts would be, I bet they're not similar, as I know they are not similar in appearance, I would conclude that some aliens would be positive and some would be negative.

Shutting down nuclear missile sites after WW2 could be both positive and negative. Aliens could be shutting them down to promote world peace, or simply shutting them down because they know the planet they need possibly to mine for minerals in the future would be destroyed if humans went to nuclear war.

Eric! likes this.
  8. GUELFLING

GUELFLING Members

I always felt there was an alliance and Earth has been protected for centuries,in many of my tips I have been welcomed and see there are a few kinds of these entities already on earth.

9. GUELFLING

GUELFLING Members

South Pole.. Ayrians

Irminsul likes this.
  10. GUELFLING

GUELFLING Members

The Mona Lisa!!!

11. GUELFLING

GUELFLING Members

Annanakai

Irminsul likes this.
  12. GUELFLING

GUELFLING Members

Welcome a long time ago...to Earth!!!

Irminsul likes this.
  13. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

When you are experienced , let us know . I assure you this is through peacefulness and
    the knowing , however seemingly small , will be verified positively . It is a law of nature .

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Actually the Anunnaki were malevolent to humans. They created humans as slaves to mine for gold.

It is possible that things may have changed, but they were still malevolent at least into the dark ages. The creation of sects and religion by the Anunnaki helped keep humans to their pre programmed characteristics. Serve. Obey. Slave.

15. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

16. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Were they giants ? My aura has been measured at 30 feet .

GUELFLING likes this.
  17. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Through the use of Kirlian photography?

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I think they're supposed to be larger than average humans, but the giants in the old time stories mostly referred to the IGIGI or in biblical term, Nephilim and they were a seperate race of aliens also engineered by the Anunnaki who were much more like the Anunnaki than the Anunnaki made human, by design, as the Anunnaki saw their flaw in creating a species just as good as their own, cause conflict, whereas when the Anunnaki created humans, they deliberately stunted us in our potential by physically and mentally disadvataged us.

The first humans engineered by the Anunnaki live potentionally for 200 or more years. This was later reduced to about a 100 year life span, we are all the human 2.0 if you will.

Basically our characteristics to obey and serve are heightened by a mortal mind frame and the promise of enlightenment upon inevitable death. Engineering us for a short life span maximises our potential to willingly serve and to find and Chase this perfect harmony we all seek before death, quite blindly which is essential in the slave race.

Last edited: May 31, 2020
    GUELFLING and Lynnbrown like this.
  19. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Aura of 30 feet measured by strange lunatic in the woods . She looked up and at such
    an angle . 20 feet ? maybe

hotwater likes this.
  20. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

But this is easily defied , perfection not sought nor meaningful , surely not its absence regretted . But
    this is a statement of excessive negatives . Sorry . Oops .