Alien Covenant

Discussion in 'Sci-Fi Movies' started by JPN2, Jun 14, 2018.

1. JPN2

JPN2 Supporters HipForums Supporter

If David is creating the alien from the original movie, Then how come it exists in Alien Versus Predator?

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

the whole thing is fucked up isn't it? and why did it already exist in predator 2, they have a trophy of a alien skull in the space ship.

This is what happens when shit people try and direct good things.

3. JPN2

Ridley Scott ignores the Alien/Predator movies.

4. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I thought the Alien looked fake and I turned off the movie pretty early on. I don't go for horror though; not even the Alien kind (though I used to absolutely love "Aliens")

[​IMG]

5. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

The Alien /Predator story-line could have been a really interesting and thought provoking but the contradictions between the films - The girl in Predator gets to be in Predators 'somehow'?? (She wasn't as bad ass in her original appearance) and the time from fairly modern day to Space Planet transportation???
    Who created the Predator? - they use the Alien as prey practice - but the Alien race originally created by the 'Creators', 'Evolved'
    so how come the Predators have such control over them - did they land on the original planet and capture one, and how could that evolve? The 'time' line is screwed etc. etc.
    I've not read the comic books so maybe some of the answers may be in there???
    - But as a film viewer - it's only the 'Ripley' ones show a degree of progress - Perhaps her child from the 'Resolution' film could have had a more ambiguous exit so to leave a possibility of that's evolution to Predator, but again, there would have been the timeline issue - unless there was a TARDIS about?!?!

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The girl in predator, Anna, was in Predators? Lol whaaaa I totally must have missed that. Predators was whack, with the newer version predators which were ugly. The first Predator he was the best.

7. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

No she wasn’t but she was briefly in Predator 2 during a flashback.

You might be confusing her with the girl Isabelle (Alice Braga) who played opposite of Adrien Brody in Predators.
    Btw Alice Braga also played opposite of Will Smith in the movie I Am legend

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Wait Anna was in predator 2 as a flask back? No way! Unless this is so edited version I've never seen.. Or, only thing I can think of is when the Harrigan busts into the agents truck and gets shown everything. There was a brief discussion that lasted seconds.

There's a lot wrong with P2. One of my worst gripes was that in P1, when his mask comes off he was almost rendered blind with with, but in P2 the mask comes off and he still sees in perfect thermal.

What's up with that?

9. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Lenses?

10. JPN2

There are two groups of Engineers. The ones who created life on Earth and the ones who want to destroy it. The Engineers were created by another race.