Alexandira Ocasio-Cortez is a result of Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by unfocusedanakin, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Interesting the way you deny that race isn't an issue in the Fox reaction to her when it obviously is. I have to wonder about anyone who is in such a deep state of denial.

2. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Greed New Deal? That would be the old deal for the "business as usual fat cats" who run the country and the "libertarian" punks who cheer them on.

3. hahaha "the environment" what a dummy.

4. Deny, now there's a buzz word. Or is it supposed to trigger? Regardless, I don't walk around with racial glasses on. What I do recognize though is that any ridicule Cortez catches is immediately put through the race filter. Well ahead of any actual content.

Personally, I have always admired her for the way she unseated a career incumbent. I didn't see that as a racial move either. But when she, or any other politician says something stupid, they need to be called on it. No matter what "race" they are. We need to be free to counter her points without the race card being tossed out like so much confetti.

Wallow in race if you must. I think it's a waste of time. Hate is such a shallow perspective to hold.

6-eyed shaman likes this.