Alexandira Ocasio-Cortez is a result of Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by unfocusedanakin, Jan 6, 2019.

1. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Don't forget the schedule A, schedule C, Depreciation and amortization schedule and one dollar for the presidential campaign. The 70% is before deductions. I want to go after their deductions too, if they make astonishing amounts. And I want to slap the snot out of them, if they hide money in other countries, like Manafort was doing. Remember, Romney had $240,000,000.00 hidden in the Caymans. Damn Right I support Alexandria Ocasio Cortez. I hope she takes away their stinking guns and diesel pickups too.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
    Asmodean and soulcompromise like this.
  2. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

A person can be a complete genius and a master at certain topics and skills, and a complete idiot in other areas.

I got a 2nd college degree after I changed the direction I wanted to go in life. I'm happy with being a graphic designer for a small, growing company that makes really cool products. I harvest and trim bud and train others how to do it on my off days with my employer. Our business ebbs and flows at my design job, so some weeks I'm there part-time. We are hoping it'll change as the business grows. I like processing bud as I get to hang out with nomadic hippies and foreigners who are here on a work visa; they are good hard working people who have great stories to tell. Once business picks up at my design job, I'll leave the bud trimming behind.

College doesn't guarantee anyone a job that pays well above minimum wage. I've known people who've never gone to college and they're now in the upper class because they figured things out a different way. Like the military, or getting an apprenticeship right out of high school. Steve Jobs and Bill Gates never got college degrees. And even then, I've seen colleges pass students with F's on their report cards. I once worked at a cyber security company with someone who had a degree from an elite school; and he had terrible work ethic, and an elitist attitude like you. Sure, college can definitely help spice up your resume, and you might gain a stronger worldly perspective. But it's not a guaranteed path to success.

3. stormountainman

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez is joining calls by Elizabeth Warren and Beto O'Rourke to repeal the Electroral College. In 1971 Representative Emanuel Celler and Senator Birch Bayh almost got it done. House and senate went for it. Nixon endorsed it. By it was pushed aside at the last moment by mostly KKK state politicians who knew it would reduce their chances of winning elections, in a way similar to voter suppression, poll taxes, and Gerrymandering works. Trump won because three states went his way by a total of 78000 votes. Hillary Trump won the popular vote by nearly 3,000,000. Al Gore also lost to George Bush in a similar fashion and a little help from Florida's attorney general. Many political scientists have started to see the electoral college had become an instrument of ensuring rule by the minority. Some states have even passed laws to require their electors to vote according to the will of the people of their state. Alexandria Ocasio Cortez, Beto O'Rourke, and Elizabeth Warren can save the American people from the evil of the Republican Party.

4. 6-eyed shaman

5. stormountainman

OK, Tell me … how did you determine Trump is a Genius?

6. stormountainman

Sheeeet, you ain't so bad … Homie!

7. stormountainman

Oh, I just bet Trump loves this. Do you have a Horse Face Woman for him too?

8. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

9. 6-eyed shaman

10. How is that cat talking?

11. 6-eyed shaman

Looks like the Greed New Deal died very quickly with a 56-0 vote

12. hahaha "the environment"...ha ha ha haha

13. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

This is a double standard of knowladge. She has made a mistake here no doubt. But what of the mistakes Trump makes? So numerous we can't keep track. A president is a higher position in the company. Does the CEO need to know more than an intern? After all AOC is just a kid right?

I still think she's an intelligent women who cares. No one knows everything. I find a history blunder like this minor in the context of the comment and it's meaning.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez attacked on Twitter for constitutional mistake—but here's the full story

Okiefreak likes this.
  14. Meliai

Meliai Banned

But how does wind energy work when the wind isnt blowing?!?

it it hysterical when Trump supporters attack anyone's intelligence

15. By pumping water up hill when it is blowing.

16. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

17. I think "Natural Gas" should be called by it's primary component, Methane. It would go a long way toward making people realize there are no "clean" fossil fuels.

18. 6-eyed shaman

Wind and solar are bullshit anyway. Solar panels have a lifespan of 20-30 years. Once they die, they have to be remanufactured, and the material needed for the photovoltaic cells must be mined all over again, using several barrels of oil to fuel the process of mining and manufacturing. Meanwhile the old solar panels will be sent to the third world where they get incinerated in the most ecologically harmful way for the ecosystems and the villagers in the area (this is exactly what happens to 80% of old computers that aren't recycled the right way). Then you have wind turbines that don't put off enough power in their lifespan to equal the amount of power it took to manufacture it in the first place. Not to mention all the birds of prey that get murdered by those things.

Geothermal is the best way to go. Drill a deep hole into the earth and gather 100% renewable energy that is powered by the Earth's center. It'll last forever. There's a town about 100 miles east of me that's powered by geothermal, and the people who live there can keep the heat on and the windows open during the winter, and it doesn't cost them a cent.