Alex Jones and the coming Witch Hunt

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by GeorgeJetStoned, Aug 7, 2018.

1. GuerrillaLorax

GuerrillaLorax along the peripheries of civilization

I wasn't calling anybody anything. I was just correcting your language. The far-right types seem to confuse language fairly often. As your last sentence clearly indicates.

I used to think he was a leftist back in the day as well. And without looking back at his earlier persona, maybe he was. But he crossed the line to the extreme-right many years ago.

2. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

"Hey, can I borrow your wifi? AT&T just canceled my service because I called some loser a soyboy on HipForums"

-This is our near future

WritersPanic likes this.
  3. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Strained analogy, isn't it? Now if Hip Forums banned you from HF, that would be more to the point.

4. 6-eyed shaman

Considering how overreaching the cyber Big Brother has become, and anything said online has a paper trail, it’s not unreasonable at all.

Hell, controversial people like Laura Loomer have been banned from businesses like Uber, MasterCard, AirBNB, and Chase. Organizations that unaffiliated is with politics and broadcasting opinions

This is like Jim Crow laws reborn. Barring people not for their opinions this time, rather than their race.

Of course leftists like you eagerly throw confetti over things like this.

5. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Get over it already! Speech hasn't been free since the radio was invented! Reality TV is the new reality and what comes next is virtual reality which will cost an arm and a leg!

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

anon users dont give a shit. they never show their faces online.. no worries about being doxxed, stalked, and banned< just make a come back with another fake ass name..

7. new Athenian

new Athenian Members

As far as major social media sites like Fakebook and Twitter are concerned I've never been on them nor had accounts with either nor do I plan to. Fakebook is notorious for mining and then selling your personal data with Twitter not far behind. Only a year or two ago Fakebook was asking for account holders bank account numbers and yet I heard no outcry from account holders at the time. I've no idea Suckerburgs success with this but his intent toward intrusiveness and control was self evident.

I will tell you for certain Mark Suckerburg and Jack Dorsey cannot be trusted nor do they have your best interests at heart no matter your politics. Use these sites and that makes you the suckers !

8. wooleeheron

The analog logic contained in my poems can be used to custom build bots for your favorite asshole. I've been kicked off every academic website open to the public and accused of being a bot by countless people, who love nothing better than arguing over the definition of stupid. Half the time, they don't even catch on when I tell them point blank I am designing bots they will love to argue with all day long.

We meet again at last, the circle is complete!

Last edited: May 10, 2019
    Orison likes this.
  9. 6-eyed shaman

Wow

Twitter is now banning parody accounts

This really goes to show, that the left hates comedy because they can’t regulate what people find funny.

Tyrants hate the sound of laughter for this very reason

That’s why they have a monopoly on late night TV. The real comedy gold is found underground.

Humour is lateral, incongruous, unequal, beyond command and control, everything the Left hates.

I say this because I thought the fact that AOC has never seen a garbage disposal and made a video about it, was a PARODY account. But it was the real deal

Orison likes this.
  10. wooleeheron

Twitter and all the rest will have to deal with the simple fact they can't own the internet and can't own people's souls. The more mindless they encourage people to become, the easier it is to imitate and replace them at the first opportunity with automations that are indistinguishable. Even Twitter is not really Twitter, but so much money that has taken on a life of its own, and is being automated out of existence. Already up to 60% of all internet transactions are estimated to involve bots, people tend to prefer computers to dealing with other people, and use them for psychology frequently. When money does all the driving, there is nobody human left and the population of Japan and the white population of the US are going down the toilet, protesting it is everybody else's fault.

Some 40% of all Wall Street transactions are already handled by computers, while it is estimated almost every bureaucrat in DC can be replaced with existing AI programs. Capitalism is finally imploding, and this is going to get really Fuggly before it gets better.

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  11. What's really telling is why she's never seen a garbage disposal.

12. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Look, i dont think companies like uber and airbnb should be in the business of banning people for their views but i have no sympathy for this girl. She's the epitomy of an entitled, whiny snowflake millenial. Pull yourself up by the bootstraps and get a real job girl

By the way comparing, this to jim crow laws is insulting to people who lived through jim crow. To draw one clear distinction, the people being banned from these companies are not an entire race of oppressed, impoverished and powerless people. They're a handful of individuals who have made anywhere from a fair bit to a lot of money espousing their views and can therefore afford lawyers to fight these bans in court.

Last edited: May 11, 2019
    GuerrillaLorax likes this.
  13. deleted

deleted Visitor

14. wooleeheron

Same old same old, meaningless crap about meaningless crap. Americans have been voting for whoever advertises the most in both local and national elections for twenty years, while our glorious leader just cut the mass media a deal on their rent. Sadly, Zuk has no choice but to give these bastards whatever they want and censor the entire world wide web, because over half of Americans consistently demand the government and corporations they call evil lie to them for their own protection. Talking about freedom of speech is pointless when the majority of the most powerful nation on earth, with a military equal to the next six-sixteen largest combined, wants nothing to do with either freedom of speech or democratic government. All they want is the money and someone to wipe their asses.

15. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

The purpose of the military is to protect the wealth ? My local home-town bankers are devoted to this idea , and will
    without a doubt sit immediately upright facing forward sternly as patriots at the mention of it . This happened at the
    bowling alley one night when I was in the mood for fooling around with most anyone .

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

InfoWars in Philly yalls..

17. wooleeheron

The purpose of mercenaries is to protect wealth, and the US is a fascist state now without a mandate from the people.

18. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

19. wooleeheron

The only info war happening is the pretense that any of their fucking opinions matter one bit. The billionaire mayor of NYC arrested 26 reporters in one day without anyone so much as fucking blinking, while our glorious leader cut the mass media a deal on their rent, and concerned citizens of Maryland forced their elected officials to make it illegal to vote for Mickey Mouse. If Americans shoved their heads any further up their ass they would start to hear an echo.

20. wooleeheron

Yeah, except the US military is equal to the next six to sixteen largest combined, and the EU can no longer fight its way out of a wet paper bag. These are not cowboys, but Roman mercenaries hired to protect the wealthy around the world.