Alex Jones and the coming Witch Hunt

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by GeorgeJetStoned, Aug 7, 2018.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

livefeed was killed.. the most recent..

2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Looks like Jones is being sued again;

Conservative author and conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi filed a defamation lawsuit against Infowars and its founder Alex Jones on Thursday March 7, 2019

The lawsuit notes that Alex Jones said Corsi “seemed to be extremely mentally degraded to the point of what I would call dementia” and that Infowars guests often impugned Corsi's character.

The plaintiffs noted that Infowars has used its widespread reach, with “a radio audience of over two million people” and a sophisticated digital operation, to spread conspiracy theories, including that the 2012 Sandy Hook shooting was staged and that Hillary and Bill Clinton were running a high-profile pedophile ring out of a Washington, D.C., restaurant.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

5. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

6. He's willfully taken serious financial hits. It's unlikely he can afford the legal defense he needs for a long-term court battle. So choosing the mental route is a no-brainer. Look how many dodge jail by blaming addiction and heading into a cushy rehab.

7. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

The same leftists who say Facebook should be allowed to ban anyone they want would go totally apeshit if they started a transgender ban. Or if YouTube instituted a Muslim ban because those videos went against community standards.

Access to platforms is a civil right.

Orison likes this.
  8. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Hipforums has been banned at the public library . I don't care . They employ a parental filter . Who's your daddy ?

Orison likes this.
  9. deleted

deleted Visitor

10. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

A Philosophy For Children class would teach critical thinking . Would this be dangerous ? I imagine Alex Jones
    screaming Danger Is Good !

11. GuerrillaLorax

GuerrillaLorax along the peripheries of civilization

There's that famous far-right logic. Of course they would view entire sub-populations that they hate the same as literal hate groups.

And by leftists I presume you means liberals. Most leftists and post-leftists are at the least skeptical of these platforms, if not entirely hostile. And they know and expect these platforms to continue turning on them.

But here's a recent headline that fits in quite well: InfoWars Goes GaGa Over White Nationalist “Clown World” Stunt in Protest of a Drag Event

12. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Calling those who advocate silencing and censoring dissenting opinions “liberal” would be too kind.

Authoritarian and tyrant are better descriptors.

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

I dont know how Alex is far right. he smoke dope and trips on DMT . But whatever..

14. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Is there video of him talking about doing DMT himself?

I want to see that, if so. Everything I've heard him discuss about DMT is like the elite using it as a psyop tool.

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

He mentions himself doing hallucinogens/ Not exactly sure because he rolled back "Ive done it.. To. Ive seen it folks"...

Hes far from right wing when he was attacking Bush tho.

16. Yea, it's weird the way our standards for defining a person's politics have become so fluid. There was a time when AJ seemed more far left. Plus he was right about Bush most of the time.

What I think is most uncool is the way people are cheering for all the efforts to silence him and anyone else THEY define as "Alt-Right" (whatever that really means). If people aren't allowed to express themselves, how will the rest of us know how insane they are? Really, don't you want to know who the maniacs are? Does driving them underground actually solve a problem?

Or does it just make people feel "safe" in some weirdly disconnected way?

Orison likes this.
  17. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I've heard Alex Jones talk about DMT once, with Joe Rogan. It was an old Joe Rogan podcast, before I had ever really heard of either of them. It was my first time hearing about DMT too. This would have been like..2009 or 2010 maybe.

And it seemed like it was Alex Jones first time hearing about DMT too, he was blown away by Rogan's description of a DMT trip.

So Alex and I found out about DMT at the same time thanks to Joe Rogan, we'll always have that in common lol

Anyways I dont really think of him as left or right wing, I think as a conspiracy theorist his political views are going to be reactionary to whoever the establishment is at any given time. When the Bush administration was in power he reacted against them and became more left wing, when Obama was elected he reacted against him and became more right wing. And he's a good ol fashioned shock jock too and looking out for publicity and ways to increase his audience, so his views may shift dependent on what he thinks will rile up his listeners and get everyone else talking about him

18. deleted

deleted Visitor

been busy havent been able to catch up to him on bitchute. maybe Ill try later see what hes got to say if anything about the purge as its really not that big a deal with alt-tech now.

19. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

His interpretation of Sandy Hook was not entirely incorrect . The federal govt had a meddling interest and
    obscured the truth of what happened . But not even Jones could expose it directly . It was so diabolical .
    An inane emotional context of mind then prevailed all around - in the media - in the official report . This would
    serve the enemies intent , ' You are informed no one is safe '.... signed : the Professional Assassin .

20. deleted

deleted Visitor