Alex Jones and the coming Witch Hunt

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by GeorgeJetStoned, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Contrary to popular assumption, people with a controversial or unpopular belief system aren't primarily avoided or refused to get along with because of having such beliefs. It's more often about how they share and/or defend them.

Okiefreak likes this.
  2. I've had that thrown back to me as a cop out and that I was just shirking my responsibility by saying it's not my body so it's not my choice. As if I was abandoning women by not taking an active role in the issue.

I think it's a Kobayashi Maru situation where men are concerned.

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

It was thrown back at you in a specific situation? Or in a general discussion on this subject?
    I don't see it, except perhaps if I try to take 6-eyeds perspective (which is distorted)

4. My position on this issue is the same as it is on other purely human issues. Humans have been aborting pregnancies for thousands of years. We have been addicts for about as long. Laws don't stop this, so I don't take a position because it would be fruitless. My "control" in such a situation is only as good as my salesmanship. Anything else is an illusion.

I think this latest news that abortions are green-lighted for live births really needs to be clarified. But again, it won't stop the most dedicated. She'll just drive off a bridge with the twins strapped in their car seats. Humans do some fucked up shit.

6-eyed shaman likes this.
  5. I just think that, one way or another, it comes to haunt us. You can't just diminish life like this, as something you can throw away and discard. That said, I think there are instances were abortions are necessary, such as in order to save a mother's life. Let us not pretend that it's not an ugliness and a blight, though. It should be avoided wherever possible. I'm not so sure about this "green light" on live birth abortions. I'm not sure what good that could possibly do. If it isn't to save a mother's life, though, I'm almost ubiquitously against it.

Thank you.

6. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Sounds like you advocate the silencing of people's voices on their gender. How sexist and thought-policing of you.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  7. 6-eyed shaman

I can agree with that. It's kind of why I find most entertainment industry activists insufferable.

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

9. 6-eyed shaman

10. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Not really

Some people have better qualifications. Doctors decide who gets surgery, women decide what to do with their own bodies, mechanics fix the cars Society trusts people who have personal experience. I guess it's part of your incel views that women should submit.

Like I told you this is very libretairn so I figure you would like it. No one can yell YOU what to do. To do so is a violation of YOUR freedom. It's not a gender thing. You have a personal view on abortion and wish to push that view on others. I wish to have the choice of freedom.

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

Alex Jones returns to Joe Rogan’s podcast
    This is live now...

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2019
    6-eyed shaman likes this.
  12. I watched that whole Alex Jones live show. He has some wild ideas, but he's not the pure evil people make him out to be. Pretty interesting, actually.

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

True or False the Mayans smoked penis blood.. lol

14. NASA is the real government.

Orison likes this.
  15. I like it when he went into theBohemian Grove. Other than that his voice is annoyin and he is not attractive at all. Seen his son, worse.

16. Yeah, it's pretty hard to bear people who are unattractive.

17. No not really. He is a blowhard capitalist. If he had a better heart he be more attractive.
    I Can look at the ugliest man alive But he’s kind and honest that would make him so much more attractive because were all different

18. deleted

deleted Visitor

Deals with Aliens.. This shit was funny as hell.

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

this shit has me crying so god god god goddamn funny as hell. super gay .. im dying here.. best match up yet..

guerillabedlam likes this.
  20. Stoned Alex Jones. Lol He needs to go on a diet. Lol