Alex Jones and the coming Witch Hunt

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by GeorgeJetStoned, Aug 7, 2018.

1. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I was referring to NMRN----but good one

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

Sand and Death.. (truth) guess you had to be there to appreciate it..

3. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Roku bans Alex Jones after being pressured by an NPC mob via twitter.

The non-profit organization Free Press, is no longer free.

Orison likes this.
  4. deleted

deleted Visitor

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

^
    Of parents? Or of the child?

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

9. KerrBear

KerrBear Members

The bill was to remove the requirement that three doctors sign off. Less than 1% of abortions are after 21 weeks. The intent was to protect the mental and physical health of the mother. Seeing it otherwise is engaging in histrionics

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

baby has is mentally retarded.. So they will kill it to protect the mothers mental health .. hum..

11. KerrBear

KerrBear Members

I have no idea what specific scenario you're talking about and I can only speak for myself but I always find it funny that men can dismiss the health of the mother. Wow, how brave

unfocusedanakin likes this.
  12. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

The same people who have issues with abortion also have issues with science. Sorry to tell them there is a point of life and not life and science says so. They also are the type to not like any public assistance when a child is born. The famous welfare queen speech from Regan for example. Something like she has 10 fake ID's 5 kids and gets a check for each one.

Oddly it's mostly men who care the most. If men could get pregnant I think that would change.

Some of the links here are odd. Implying there is no time when it's too late for abortion legals. Fox nonsense. Doctors have a strict ethical code. No one is killing full term kids.

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

cant believe you dismiss a being inside another being ... how bizarre..

14. Meliai

Meliai Banned

This. Late term abortions are extremely rare and only done in extreme circumstances when the health of the mother and the baby is in question. Late term abortions aren't done willy nilly just because someone decides at the last minute they dont want a baby.

It's interesting the same party that wants to keep government out of healthcare wants to take away the agency of a doctor to make a medical decision in the best interest of their patient's health during pregnancy.

tumbling.dice likes this.
  15. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

I think it would be just fantastic to watch an abortion argument unfold.

16. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I dont sense any sarcasm here at all

17. KerrBear

KerrBear Members

lol with no irony you’re okay killing a full term mother. How easy is it for men to make decisions about women’s bodies.

18. deleted

deleted Visitor

If u have a down syndrome baby ... you should know well before the 9th month to rid yourself of the alien inside you... Science proves your baby isnt right in the first trimester ... Even that is pushing it. Go on murder a human being because you dont want it 6 month into your pregnancy .. sicko mofos you have to be..
    If you dont know your man nutted in you and you dont go to the drug store for miscarriage drug.,for 20$ but can spend 3000$ of my tax dollars on you killing a human being .. yall must be on some crack ...

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

20. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I'm pro choice. But I think it takes a special kind of fucked up person to have no problems with aborting a 3rd trimester fetus they can feel kicking around inside of them.

And I especially think that people who get gender selective abortions (when they abort a boy because they want a girl, and vice versa), don't deserve to have functioning reproductive organs.

Orison likes this.