Alex Jones and the coming Witch Hunt

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by GeorgeJetStoned, Aug 7, 2018.

1. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

KerrBear--problem is that there are actually people that believe that nut cases rants.

Okiefreak and KerrBear like this.
  2. deleted

deleted Visitor

just as people believe some of the nut cases on this forum..

3. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Just as this site states they support free speech.

Ok.......errr....until they don't. Then they are enitiled to not be.

I had never heard of AJ before this thread. Still don't know that much about him. But he seems to spew the same hatred I see on CNN pretty regularly. Inciting riots.....film at 11.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

yeah, isnt that something..

5. scratcho

I don't see why anyone would hate trump. He's honest, respectful, a great business man, a good family man and is doing a great job for the country.

6. One of the things I find most amusing about all of this is how so many people on the right are whining and crying about getting harassed and deplatformed, from web sites, that are run by proud leftists who HATE them. Seems like one or two might get a clue and maybe set up their own platforms. Seems like there'd be a buck or two to be made.

Instead, the right lives up to their stereotype, "money for me, and only me", hoarding and praying.

neonspectraltoast and scratcho like this.
  7. scratcho

Although, I must say that AJ is not a bad representation of many trump lovers.

8. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

I think the issue is more complicated than "Companies can do whatever they want THE END."
    In the past maybe that was fine, maybe you could just go to a different company down the street. But there's only one internet and a handful of companies are controlling more and more of it. You can make the theoretical argument that an independent person is free to simply start his own site but then how do you factor in a 3rd party's control of search algorithms? For example does Google have an obligation to fairly report search results in a non-biased manner or are they free to only show the sites of their affiliated partners and to screen those with whom they may have a political or financial feud?
    To me the real discussion to be had here is the difference between what is a company and what is a utility and when does one become the other.
    I'm not saying Youtube or Facebook are utilities but the internet has been trending in a totalitizing direction for years now and I believe the conversation around this topic should be oriented in the future not the present. More and more people are congregating on fewer and fewer sites. There must be some sort of external standard that these companies are subject to as their influence and power continues to grow.

neonspectraltoast likes this.
  9. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Well that argument works for the left when it applies. But let a bakery owner refuse service to a customer he had religious objections to, and then that argument does not apply. Let Chik-Fila run a company based on Christian beliefs, then by God that is a problem that the left will be all over to make sure that standard not apply now.

10. scratcho

Kind of an odd situation, that. "I won't bake you a cake because your thought processes are different than mine." Thought police?

11. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Nope. He is a private company with the right to deny service to any customer (not protected by law) he chooses. Just the libtard police.

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

13. scratcho

I'm sure he has the right--any self righteous prick would feel the same way.

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

lets see how long it stays up.. lol

15. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I thought this moron was banned from youtube, and twitter, and Facebook, and Apple …etc…Oh well I’m sure someone will report this to the censors

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

Hes on Facebook everyday. I dont know where you been ..

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

how can you not love this crazy shit. its just a fricking entertainment show.. yalls put to much offended to everything ..

18. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

I agree it would have to be considered as entertainment.

If it were Don Lemmon on CNN, it would be totally believable to the left.

This is the first time I watched anything with his name on it. If this his normal presentation, I really can't understand why he got censored. Its not different than any other shock jock format.

Sadly however I do believe there are some right voters as stupid as the left that would actually idolize the crap they see on these fringes.

19. scratcho

I'm not getting why it's "libtards, "the stupid left." Have you ever studied the progress made in this country over the last century or so? Do you know WHO forced progress on recalcitrant conservatives? Ending child Labor? A 40 hour work week instead of 50-60-70- hours or more? Pay for overtime? Womens rights? I don't know how you feel about any of these issues--but it's pretty safe to bet on the fact that you are either rich , love trump and his antics, or you have no respect for working people, for openers.

20. deleted

deleted Visitor

yes, I was born with a silver acorn...

scratcho likes this.