Alex Jones and the coming Witch Hunt

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by GeorgeJetStoned, Aug 7, 2018.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

Look who is back.. And its been up and up for a while now, via third party.

Thought yinz would like this part.. 40:29

2. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I like how most people on here say Alex Jones deserved to get unpersoned because he questioned and possibly denied Sandy Hook. He protected by the 1st amendment to do so if he wants.

Cenk Uygur still denies the Armenian Genocide, which was 100,000 times worse than Sandy Hook. Nonetheless, he's still in bed with Youtube executives to give him plenty of free advertising.

Orison likes this.
  3. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

You need to keep up man. Freedom of Speech is only for the left. And only then if they agree with what they are saying.

But to be fair, if anyone wants to act like a dick, private entities should have the right to boot them, or refuse service etc.

Regardless of race, creed, religious or sexual beliefs.

6-eyed shaman likes this.
  4. SpaceSissy

SpaceSissy Expert Knob Polisher

Why post this? The guy is an idiot!

scratcho likes this.
  5. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Cuz there are a lot of idiots that are allowed to be idiots and not get censored.

If I don't want to listen to an idiot, I'm free to turn it off. Doesn't mean someone else feels the same way I do about who's an idiot.

6. 6-eyed shaman

We need an Internet Bill of Rights

Orison likes this.
  7. GuerrillaLorax

GuerrillaLorax along the peripheries of civilization

scratcho likes this.
  8. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Incitement to violence isnt covered under freedom of speech laws (not that any of this applies to freedom of speech laws because he isnt being censored by the government, but for the sake of argument). Parents of children murdered in Sandy Hook have received death threats because of Alex Jones. How do you feel about that?

Also just fyi Uygar recanted his denial many moons ago.
    He also used to be a Republican :p back when he was a denier
    If only Alex Jones had that same capacity for change!

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
    scratcho likes this.
  9. deleted

deleted Visitor

there is no direct proof aj is responsible for anything said to those people.
    sh fams are as deranged as aj himself, they wasn't even there and believe everything the police say

10. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Parents who lost their children in a school shooting are deranged?
    Um ok

scratcho and GuerrillaLorax like this.
  11. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Thats enough HF for me for one day.

scratcho likes this.
  12. If you have a child who dies you are above reproach?

13. GuerrillaLorax

GuerrillaLorax along the peripheries of civilization

Haha this is getting crazy. Not sure if aj was directly involved in the attacks against the families of those murdered, but the fact that he is involved in campaigns of death threats against his percieved enemies with groups like TPUSA doesn't look good for him.

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

aj is ust an asshole with an opinion. like everyone else .

madonna blows up the white house ..

other than the emperor trump, , whom else will be harmed by the death threats .

can't npr right now error 404 ;0

15. 6-eyed shaman

Assuming you're American, yes, the Bill of Rights gives you the protection to burn as many USA flags as you want, without Trump revoking your citizenship (as he said it should be done to flag burners in a tweet 2 years ago)

And yes, saints and bigots of all stripes are entitled to the same freedom of speech, without censorship.

16. 6-eyed shaman

When did Jones tell his viewers to insight violence against these people?

He was a denier when he started The Young Turks.
    The original Young Turks carried out the genocide 103 years ago.

Speaking of capacity for change, yes it can happen to any of us. I used to be a male feminist.

17. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Alex Jones called the Sandy Hook parents liars and frauds repeatedly on air, riled up the idiots that listen to him into a rabid frenzy, and then released their contact information.
    I suppose you could argue that he didnt know what was going to happen but I think that would be either foolish or deliberately obtuse. He knew what was going to happen, why else would he provide the information his fans needed to harrass them.
    He's a piece of shit and i'm happy no one wants to provide him a platform.
    There is no way in hell corporate media in television would touch him with a 10 foot pole after that. I'm not clear why anyone thinks an internet media outlet would function differently.

As for Cenk Uygar, i'm not sure, from what i've read he stopped publically denying the genocide in the late 90s but didnt publically issue an apology for it until a few years ago.
    But yeah, I agree The Young Turks is a reaaally unfortunate name. Young turks is also a phrase used to describe a young person eager for radical change as well, so it makes sense and is a cool name in that context. But given his background ...most unfortunate lol, bad choice.

scratcho likes this.
  18. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Is this a real question

You literally dont know anything about these people except that their child died, what could you possibly reproach them for?

Please think about that really hard, if thats at all possible.

scratcho likes this.
  19. 6-eyed shaman

Still no source that Jones doxed those people.

I think it's perfectly reasonable to question Sandy Hook. I don't care if it's politically incorrect and a social taboo to do so.

You might like the current status quo, with the corporate leftists being in charge of the main hubs of the internet, that can decide who has a voice and who doesen't. But one day, it could do a complete 180 degree turn the other way. Thus, the need for an internet bill of rights.

20. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Alex Jones didn't just "question", he went on air and attacked the parents of children who were murdered
    I repeat, he attacked the parents of children who were murdered.
    weird how some people don't seem to think there's anything wrong with that.
    Whether you think they were murdered by a lone gun man or whether you believe in some ridiculous conspiracy theory is pretty irrelevant there. He still attacked them repeatedly on air.
    What does that have to do with politics?
    THATS why Youtube doesn't want to touch him with a 10 foot pole. Because he's a nasty person and the things he has said has affected lives of innocent victims in a negative way.
    Not because he leans to the right. And the right is stupid for claiming him, while we're on the subject.
    He isn't a republican, he's just a crazy person who will say all sorts of fucked up shit to get ratings.

scratcho, McFuddy and Tyrsonswood like this.