Alcopoco Gold

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by NatureFreak412, May 20, 2004.

1. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

Anyone ever saw it or smoked it? if so how good was it? Ive only heard stories about it...

2. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i might have smoked some before. that's what the person said it was, i dunno though. it was pretty good. i was really really sticky, not too many crystals, kinda yellowish in color. that's all i can remember. oh, it had like 1 or 2 seeds in it too.

as i said before, i don't really know whether or not it was alcapulco gold, that's just what my friend said.

3. garf12

garf12 Member

Seeds in it has nothing to do with the strain. And 99.9% of the time what you are told you are smoking isnt going to be what you are smoking, unless you got it straight from a grower. Stuff just gets passed through to many people who are trying to get all the money they can for it. So they make up names that people think are good so they can charge more.

4. ncsu123

ncsu123 Member

I wish i could get some, that be so awsome, but i wouldent have the money

5. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

"Acapulco Gold" is a landrace, an original strain from waaaaaay back in the day. I haven't seen any since the mid 80's. There are seedbanks out there that "claim" they have the Acapulco Gold strain, but the true genetics are almost impossible to find.

6. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

smoked it once.....some fellow managed to smuggle it from holland.....dont know how but im thinkin the asshole....either way....twas very nice.

7. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

Doubtful it was Acapulco Gold considering that it is NOT a strain that does well in indoor growing conditions and the climate in Holland isn't quite right for this strain. It is a PURE SATIVA and needs lots of space to grow and prefers warmer temps. The plants can get as tall as 10-15 feet in height. The problem with finding the true Gold is that the strain isn't really available, so it is not grown for commercial selling and homegrowers don't usually sell their shit even if they managed a few real seeds.

8. pikguitar

pikguitar Member

I have it is great smooth good taste beautiful looking

9. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

a thread that's been dead for 3.333 years and yet a brand new poster brings it back....Thank you sir for actually looking at previous threads

10. nesta

nesta Banned

yes, kudos

you'll do well here

11. Tommy1The1Cat

Tommy1The1Cat Senior Member

ya i saw alcopuco gold on the drug years. I have never ever seen it before. It looks like golden nugs. Beautiful!!! I think this is the one strain i really really want to find some day. Thank u for posting this!!!

12. evil i 13

evil i 13 Senior Member

You would think it would be an obsolete strain by now.