Alcoholics unite!

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by Psychopath, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Psychopath

Psychopath Members

My wife makes me drink everyday and self medicate, how do you do stay hydrated, i cant. Any help is appreciated!!

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

Drink more beer..

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

[​IMG]

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

She said that she'd leave me if I didn't quit the booze and so I just kept on drinking to see if she would really choose and I have to give to that girl she meant every breath and I'm glad she did because I was about to drink myself to death. My drinking problem left today. She packed up all her bags and walked away.

Coven and Psychopath like this.
  5. Visexual

Visexual Member

I've been married for almost 48 years. My wife has, many times, hinted that I should drink less. You know, I was a heavy drinker when we met. I never gave any indication that I would mitigate. My drinking has never had adverse affects on my job or life in general. I don't know how many times in all of these years that I've said, "I never liked my mother and I sure don't want another one"! If she gave me a choice between her and drinking, I'd simply ask her if she needed help in moving. And, if she did, I'd say that she didn't need to pay me to help, just bring a cooler of beer.

Coven likes this.