Alcohol Extract for Mescaline Cacti Made Easy

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by Omacatl, Dec 22, 2008.

1. thismoment

thismoment Member

Ended up with a sticky black substance. kneaded a little flour into it, but still pretty sticky. Weighs 7.5 gm (starting with 106 gm dried). It's in a little ceramic thing that keeps it from spreading into a tarry wafer. Planning on taking half (plus 100 mg from an orange limonene pull) at a small psychedelic gathering coming up in a month or so.

2. Mr.Toad

Mr.Toad Member

Let us know how it goes! :sunny:

3. Mr.Toad

Mr.Toad Member

I'm gonna try eating my little mescaline ball tomorrow, but I have a question.

It has been 2 months since I made it. It has not been stored in the fridge, but has been wrapped in clingfilm a couple of times and stored in a little box away from sunlight.

Would there be any loss in potency? I know that you can't actually know how potent it was from the start, but let us just assume it was potent.

4. thismoment

thismoment Member

I doubt any loss of potency, or maybe I should say, I hope there won't be any loss. Great voyage Mr. T.

5. Mr.Toad

Mr.Toad Member

Yup, it works! :sunny:

6. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

Do elaborate good Sir !

And your original ball was 10g or so and you were going to cut it into pieces. Estimate of how much you enjoyed?

7. Mr.Toad

Mr.Toad Member

It was amazing! I had such a blast.

I chopped up the whole ball into small pieces and swallowed them with some orangejuice (I didn't eat anything all day to prepare for the trip). I had very little stomach discomfort, but nowhere near a level that wanted me to puke. It took about 2½hours for the mescaline to really kick in and boy was I in for a ride! :)

I gotta be careful here, because it can very easily get all hippie/pseudo-philosophical/spiritual and I dont/can't want to get into that. Partly because I actually see myself as a logical guy and partly because it feels too personal (hope you understand). But the experience ranged from me laughing my ass off, to me crying my eyes out.

Great visuals (very aztec like) but it was never overtaking the whole experience. Actually I felt this great warmth and caring -feeling throughout the whole trip. It was like a motherly presence, who said "it's ok. Just let it all go, I'll be right here taking care of you."

It's safe to say that mescaline (this was my first experience) has moved all the way to the top of favorite psychedelics. It was sooooo beautiful and profound.

Hope this is enough for now. Maybe I will write a full trip report once the experience has settled.

Now I just need to go and relax and enjoy this day to the fullest.

Oh shit. I went down the hippie/pseudo-philosophical/spiritual road anyway.... :)

8. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

That sounds like a top notch experience! You sound alot like me, I sometimes have a hard time walking that line as well.

There aren't many psychedelic experiences left that I'm interested in but mescaline has been one. Thanks for such a glowing review, need to bump this up on my to do list for sure.
    :sunny:

9. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

:2thumbsup: this really made me smile. I know what this medicine can do and you just articulate it so well.

10. thismoment

thismoment Member

A question for Omacatl and Mr. Toad: Would you recommend this SP for a psychedelic gathering in a dance club environment? I know the people promoting it and it really will be psychedelic. But Mr. Toad's report reminds me of the reason why we do these things and I'm thinking, maybe I should do this at home or in the desert or mountains. Other materials are available for the little get-together.

11. Mr.Toad

Mr.Toad Member

I would personally prefer to do it in a private environment either alone or with a couple of good friends. There was at no time during the experience where I could imagine myself at a club.

This sounds perfect for a mescaline trip. Desert or mountains...wow that would have blown my mind and I would have been like that rainbow dude in the youtube video LOL. Go for it man. I really think you're gonna regret using mescaline for a night out.

12. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Is consuming mescaline freebase on it's own, without an acid, acceptable? Exactly how basic is it?

Is 3-600mg from the original post a speculative amount of mescaline, or a total extract weight?

Unfortionatly, it seems that this would be far from easy with fresh cactus, given the need to dry and powder.

13. thismoment

thismoment Member

There's an unequivocal response! It seemed like a good idea just based on how psychedelic these people are (and we've had some loving high times together) and that the get-together is billed as a ceremony. But still, I think you're right. This is a rare sacrament. Thanks.

14. Mr.Toad

Mr.Toad Member

How is it an unequivocal response? It's of course all up to you to choose. If you feel a special connection with these people and you like the setting, then go for it. You have to go with you own intuition. ;)

15. thismoment

thismoment Member

Straightforward is probably more accurate. I felt like I got some good guidance.

16. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

This all makes me really look forward to my cacti being grown.

17. thismoment

thismoment Member

It’s a beautiful sunshiney day, mid 40s, a little breeze blowing.

0815: swallowed 50 gm worth of San Pedro (alcohol extracted to <4 gm) and went to the gym for a brief 15 minute workout.

0845: took about 100 mg mescaline (from an orange limonene pull).

Listening to Beethoven’s Missa Solemnis and Bach’s Mass in B Minor. LOL, the neighbors would never associate this music with psychedelic matters.

1020: Alerts?

1135: A little psychedelic, vague CEVs – I had much higher expectations.

Thinking of my wife, which I usually do tripping, regardless of the level. I gave a big Thanks to her. I realized that she does what she does to make the world a better place – make it right – and she never quits. No shit, she has worked incredibly hard for many years to lift up the oppressed, comfort the lost, and she’s been a lifelong manifestation of the eternal struggle for Justice.

The front door is open. I’m half sitting/half lying here under my starry night fleece, looking out the front door through the roses (not blooming atm). The two crystals hanging from branches outside the windows are shooting soft beams of light bouncing across the books.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uSME7Bv4JE"]Beethoven - Missa Solemnis (D-Dur, opus 123) Kyrie - YouTube

Thinking how this music spilling out of my house is probably perceived as a little weird, while the guy with the leaf-blower is the normal one.

Haha, Mr. Postman brought me a totally surprise pound of pecans. Perfecto.

My wife and I went to Whole Foods for their hot foods and salads bar (me just along for the ride). When I was getting some food, a woman approached me (as soon as she caught my eye I knew we were in for a symbolic interaction) and asked why I was getting such small portions. I couldn’t very well tell her that I was psychedelic and food seemed a little much at that point. So I gave her a different honest answer, saying that I’m trying to not gain weight. She said, “I do the same thing. I just wanted to know that I’m not alone.” I said, “No, you’re not alone.” We sparkled at one another and went our separate ways. My mind was certainly blown; I don’t know about hers.

It’s about 4pm. I’m tired, feeling a little full and less than stellar in my belly, happy, grateful for life and for this sacrament (now if I could just really get off).

x-posted on Voyage's music thread

18. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

Beautiful. :sunny:

19. Phsyconaut420

Phsyconaut420 Guest

Thanks for this post

20. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

This sounds almost as easy as my flavor extract methods.
    I'm now wondering what condensed vanilla bean extract would be like, and why I don't have SP next to it.