Alcohol and Piss Tests

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by MrDot, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

According to how old you are, or what kind of probation you're on - you need to know that alcohol can also show up in a piss test.

2. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

MrDot... look at it this way.. if you stir up a mud puddle it takes awhile to settle down..

running a few days before is okay.. not right before.. your body sends signals to grab some energy.. a request for some fat cells.. well you want certain fat cells to stay in place.. and weed is not water soluble but alcohol soluble..

so no booze and kind of stay dormant a few days before.. don't stir the puddle up .. cause then you raise the ppm... parts per million..

the massive water the day of the test is to keep that threshold level down.. but if you're putting it in already muddy water , it's harder

I'm not trying to lecture you.. I fuckin hate pee test.. it's not right.. I don't want to see you fail- k

3. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

Yeah dude, I never did any running before it, well yeah I worked out but never ran or anything like that. I just wanna drink some 40z mann.

4. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

white horse mescalito, you seem knowledgeable about passing piss tests.
    What would you recommend as the best way...to pass one. I'm about to start having to go on interview(s) and know I will have some piss tests to pass. I quit smoking a couple of days ago.

5. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

My friend gave me some lasix (fluid pills) and both she and her daughter have passed tests using them the day before and day of. (These were not probation tests but for work.)
    I was planning on quitting, plus using the lasix and drinking plenty of fluids in the meantime.

6. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

quit smoking a couple of days ago.

how much were you smoking before the couples of days ago? every day ? once in awhile?

is it pre-employment?

7. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

u thin?

you like asparagus ?

8. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

oh never mind interviews .. so it's pre-e

you probably have some time.. the longer the better

9. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

It would be pre-employment. The interview(s) are supposed to be starting in about 2 weeks (with an assisted care/nursing home type facility). So I should have some time, yeah. :)
    I'm 5'4", 138lbs.

10. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Asparagus?!?

I don't hate it.

11. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

so don't smoke at all till then ... if you like asparagus.. I've heard it helps

stay away from booze and fatty food.. you can work out up till about 2-3 days beforehand.. but chill after that

it's the massive amounts of water... THE DAY OF THE TEST.. don't even think about giving them the first pee of the day.. no sooner than the 3-4th one.. takes some multi-vitamins so it has color .

but if you've been toking up until a few days ago.. like every day .. you might need a little more time...

It's a time dilation thing ...:rofl:

12. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

me too :D

13. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

"time dilation thing" - I like that. :)

I take vitamins pretty regularly anyway, so that all sounds cool. (and yeah I smoke bout every day. Some more than others...) So it's time for an imposed break, huh?

thanks. :D)

14. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

it's like this....

If you smoke a couple of joints a day.. you need 30-45 days to clear

if you just take a couple of hits , say every other day.. and have a couple of days dry time before a test.. then get up early flush your system .. they get the 3-4 pee of the day.. there's no reason to fail

15. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

I thought you'd like the time dilation thing... :D

and lucky you.. wish I could be smoking more often.. I'm not hooked up though, not since I moved recently :mad: