Alas - Affordable ORGANIC CAT FOOD!

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by Avocado Noni, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Avocado Noni

Avocado Noni Member

2. Alaskan

Alaskan Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Organic Cat Food ? Oh come on .
    Our old tom cat "Spike" prefers to hunt his own, if the weather is to bad he'll settle
    for smoked salmon or his favorite. Peanut Butter on potato chips.
    To know "Spike" is to love him....................

3. Poem~Girl

Poem~Girl Member

is there a way to make your own cat food? lmao i'm sick and tired of this pet recalled shit and have had to switch my cats foods. Shes been affecte3d by it . Been put on antibiotics and than went on the vet food just to find out the stuff from the vet's place is recalled as well. OMG! i feel like i'm slowly killing my cats . I love my animals so much its like i'm being pulled 1 way than another.

Thx T

4. Poem~Girl

Poem~Girl Member

omgod peanut butter and patoto chips thats a laugh to see the cat slp their gums together

5. Lady Neko

Lady Neko Member

oh wow! i will have to get that. right now i buy small cans that are 99 cents each. their dry food is okay. 10.00 or so. thanks! ^_^

6. Alaskan

Alaskan Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Poem Girl: Have had many pets over the years with stange tastes.
    Had a tom cat when the kids were little that was nuts about Fretos corn chips, if we had some in the house he would find them. Had to restore to keeping them in a gallon glass jar with a screw on lid to keep him out of them.
    Our old dog who past on last summer, was crazy about sour kraut, have never seen that one before.
    So dont have any worries about high dollar pet food, our critters have never had it.

7. Avocado Noni

Avocado Noni Member

My cat likes the turkey kind, the price is deefinatley right too. I'm really glad I found this source!