Alan Watts books?

Discussion in 'Metaphysics, Philosophy and Religion Books' started by Didymus Doppelgänger, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Fribzytamine

Fribzytamine Banned

hmm i will order that book :)

2. TooTrue

TooTrue Member

Hi, I had forgotton all about Alan Watts. I used to listen to rebroadcasts on the radio. Have never read the books. Thanks for the heads up.

3. DeputyHawk

DeputyHawk Members

I love listening to his lectures but I don't know where to start as far as his books go.

4. Bella Tomson

Bella Tomson Members

5. Alan Watts was a great British Philosopher who wrote many books on many stages of Metaphysics, Philosophy, and Religious. He explores many of books to the reader for the understanding of social life strategy and surroundings. He was an author, a poet, a radical thinker, an ex-priest, a mystic, a teacher, and a critic of society. Unlike many of the philosophers who came before and after him, he understood the concept of stepping back from all of the drama we created in life and understood the cosmic humor of it all and he expresses the real-life lessons through his books that may change anyone's perspective of thinking about life. I usually gave emphasis on his many of philosophical books that gave me a lot of knowledge of my life and path.

6. Allexxey

Allexxey Members

I'd recommend -The way of Zen