Al- Zarqawi: Murderer or Martyr?

Discussion in 'Islam' started by Asadullah, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Asadullah

Asadullah Member

While the war in Iraq was raging on with suicide bombings an everyday fact of life, Al- Zarqawi was the focus of my hatred. He divided the country between Sunni and Shia by ordering the deaths of many Shia and probably responcible for the bombing of the Shia shrine acouple months ago. But now that he is gone, does he count as a martyr? i mean, I don't support the killing of shias or civilians, I am actually thinking of marrying a Shi'ite, but I believe thier traditions of self mutilation to remember "the betrayed martyr" Hussien is the biggest reason the split still exists. Remember when the Muslim world erupted with anger over the cartoons of Rasullah SAWS? Where were the shi'ites? While of course killing them is not the right means to repair the split, maybe the killings were symbolic of this silly "rivaly" we have between one and another. Maybe by these horrendious acts we can see that we need to unite and restore just leaders to the Muslim Umma. So, Insha'Allah Zarqawi's carnage will set off a spark in the minds of my fellow brothers in Islam that we need to unite, not divide, and maybe if that happens, Zarqawi would be a martyr. Any comments? Im sure im going to get blasted for this one but it was just a thought. Salamz

2. Ozy

Ozy Member

even if this causes ppl to unite, it would be in spite of zarqawi.

he's a psychotic murderer, and im not sure i can even pray for his soul.

3. catstevens

catstevens Muslim Top To Toe

Assalamu Alaykum brothers Asadullah & Ozy :)
    Check these links
    Allah knows best- Myself sometime I doubt that Osama bin laden isMuslim- some people think that some of the Muslim terrorists are working withUSA -agents- Allah knows best-and they teach the (innocent Muslim who follow them) wrong teachings about Islam and Jihad , that's why you find in KSA and Egypt many Terrorists return back to thetrue Islam after discussions and debates with Muslim sheikhs:D
    What!!! Aren't they killing Muslims too, Innocent people, people who disagree with them? were they doing Jihad? there are conditions for Jihad? conditions to become a real martyr, which kind of Jihad was their? Killing Muslims and innocent people? is that what jihad is about?
    Qur'aan:
    It is not for a believer to kill a believer except (that it be) by mistake... And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his recompense is Hell to abide therein, and the Wrath and the Curse of Allah are upon him, and a great punishment is prepared for him.
    The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) used to prohibit soldiers from killing women and children (Narrated in Saheeh Muslim, #1744, and Saheeh Al-Bukhari, #3015) and he would advise them : {...Do not betray, do not be excessive, do not kill a newborn child.} (Narrated in Saheeh Muslim, #1731, and Al-Tirmizi, #1408) And he also said: {Whoever has killed a person having a treaty with the Muslims shall not smell the fragrance of Paradise} (Narrated in Saheeh Al-Bukhari, #3166, and Ibn Majah, #2686)
    He once listed murder as the second of the major sins,(Narrated in Saheeh Al-Bukhari, #6871, and Saheeh Muslim, #88.) and he even warned that on the Day of Judgment, {The first cases to be adjudicated between people on the Day of Judgment will be those of bloodshed This means killing and injuring} (Narrated in Saheeh Muslim, #1678, and Saheeh Al-Bukhari, #6533)
    etc
    Although many of Shi'ite scholars gave fatwas to don't do so, they don't listen, even Imam Hussien as I read warned them to don't do such things after his death, they still do so. but I think most of Shi'a don't do so.
    What do you mean by where were they? check their websites, Tv channels, lectures and sermons ...what did Iran do? try to read news Archive on the subject. Muslims united.
    would be a Martyr, O come on?[​IMG]
    BTW Shia and Sunni Sholars in Iraq warned Muslims to don't let such incidents to divide them or to lead them to civil wars

Muslim terrorists SHOULD BE Annihilated
    HOW dare them to end Allah's creatures' lives?
    Such Muslims DON't mean anything to me
    They didn't respect Allah's orders

*Peace and love*

Yours Sincerely,

Cat Stevens

4. catstevens

Ozy
    How is it uniting us? it is spreading violence and hatred. if by disobeying Allah's teachings they will be united, then I will never want them to be united, NEVER
    I can't believe this, I won't pray for his soul NEVER I won't even think about it nor it crossed my mind, their lives don't mean anything to me, they are NOTHING
    *Peace and love*
    Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

5. HikerHauk

HikerHauk Banned

Both, period.

6. catstevens

[​IMG]
    Caption:​
    Some Iraqi soldiers celebrated the death of al-Zarqawi

*Peace and love*

Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

7. catstevens

Are there more details?
    *Peace and love*
    Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

8. catstevens

Dirk_Pitt
    [​IMG] According to the islamic teachings they should be so, A sheikh explained that in an interview.
    *Peace and love*
    Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

9. Ozy

Ozy Member

i agree, i was just going off of this:

agreed once again.

what these ppl are doing is just depressing.

10. catstevens

BTW:
    *Peace and love*
    Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

11. themnax

themnax Senior Member

no man knows what is in another man's heart. only that man himself.

i do know that bush's puppet masters are moved by intentions that bennifit nothing and no one. i do not know this by guessing at their intentions but only by observing what is public of their actions.

what Al Zarqawi's intentions were i have not even the vaguest faintest notions. nor can any such be garnered from what little i personaly have actualy heard of him. nearly all from sources (american corporate media) known for their vested unreliability.

certainly all the people that were with him in that place of his destruction, if that is even what happened (and how do we even know that?) could not have been deserving of such a forshortening of their own existence.

i will not call him demon nor martyr, other then in the sense that all who die in conflict are in some sense martyrs to the priorities that create incentives for conflict. i will not hasten to label anyone anything when i know that i quite simply and honestly do NOT know, and do not ever expect to.

=^^=
    .../\...

12. catstevens

Hi themnax :) Hope you are fine and having a nice day =)
    And Allah his creator
    Qur'aan[040:019] Allah knows ...all that the breasts conceal.
    :)
    Links:
    To defend your country because somebody occupied it, OK it is acceptable, BUT don't kill the innocent!!!!! Al-Qaida are SATANS, should be annihilated, because if we will leave them they will kill more and more people, maybe all of us, all those who disagree with them.

Have a nice day brother =)

Enjoy Allah's creation^^
    *Peace and love*
    Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

13. catstevens

Now who is following Allah's teachings?

*Peace and love*
    Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

14. themnax

themnax Senior Member

america's military are also killing the innocent. two satans do not make one of them an angel.

however many words i read, written by anyone, about anyone, are still words that someone has written. they do not show me anyone's heart. even that of their authors.

you know, as much as the shiia hated baha'u'llah, i know of no greater truith about belief then that when two or more people argue about it, they are BOTH wrong.

i'm sorry but i do not believe anything i read will tell me clearly who is honestlly responsible for what. much as i deeply appreciate and thank your kindness for posting all those links. i do i suppose owe you the kindness to look at some of them.

i do not believe that i need enimies. i do not believe that anybody does.
    if someone wants to call themselves mine, that is a choice i leave up to them.

=^^=
    .../\...

15. catstevens

themnax
    Yep :)
    The actions are there right?
    who is baha'ullah, anyway, why both are wrong, not always.
    Just to have an idea, Allah knows best - you are more than welcome =)
    :)
    *Peace and love*
    Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

16. catstevens

Asadullah
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    *Peace and love*