al-Zarqawi Dead!

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by skip, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Justwow

Justwow Banned

No, war is horrific. But many of those who oppose THIS war do not want to accept the real reasons for it, because of leftist propaganda.

2. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

I'm literally prancin in my seat in anticipation of this (ignorant neo-con, new world fascist rhetoric) response. :)

3. Higherthanhell

Higherthanhell Banned

Um, er...they had wmds, um no um we're liberating them Iraqi's from Saddam, no wait a minute I remember..they are responsible for 9-11...oh fuk it!!!
    Just because that's it....that's why... it's not important anyway, we just want our tax break who cares how many people die, we're neocons, fuk the world.

4. spejemelujai

spejemelujai Member

I remember why we went to war, it was to liberate the women and create a feminist utopia, wasn't it?

5. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We went to war because Saddam Hussein is a bad, bad man, and he needed to be removed from office! I mean, who could possibly think that ousting Saddam is a bad idea?

Okay, besides the President's own father when he was President.

6. m6m

m6m Member

Zarqawi or no Zarqawi;

Fig-Leaf Democracy is a flimsy cover that attempts to hide both Arab-Iraqi humiliation, and to cover the subconscious homo-erotic impulses of repressed, frustrated, Conservative Anglo/America's need to dominate and humiliate others.

Fig-Leaf Democracy will be abandoned by the Iraqi's the moment they feel that their occupation/humiliation can be redeemed by the increasing religious and nationalist success of Shiite, Suni and Kurdish pride.

Fig-Leaf Democracy lacks the organic roots of a long evolved independent indigenous struggle that gives lasting shape and meaning to Democracy.

Fig-Leaf Democracy is a humiliation that tarnishes the image of Democracy and guarantees many more years of unnecessary violent struggle before a true self-realized Democracy will ever begin to take root in Iraq again.

All this suffering just to compensate for the latent inadequacy of repressed Conservative Anglo/American identity.

Politics is sex by other means.

7. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Unlike politics in bed though I hope for bush, and my 'dick' actually does productive stuff.

8. Justwow

Justwow Banned

Oh yeah, that is sooooo funny and true! :rolleyes: You people call ME ignorant? Choke on your hypocracy.

WE WENT TO FUCKING WAR FOR THE FUTURE! UNDERSTAND?
    THIS WAR IS AN IDEA. AN IDEA THAT THE FUTURE CAN BE SHAPED IF WE ACT NOW. AND YOU CANNOT DEFEAT AN IDEA.

We went to war to prevent more terror attacks (How? read on). Thats's a GENERAL way to describe it. It should be fucking obvious, in fact. After 9/11, we had EVERY RIGHT to invade any country to prevent that from happening again!

AND HOW IS THIS WAR PREVENTING THAT? THROUGH THE IRAQI PEOPLE THEMSELVES (How? read on)! IT WILL TAKE YEARS FOR THAT COUNTRY TO BEGIN TO FUNCTION NORMALLY AFTER SO MANY YEARS OF HORROR. BUT A NEW LIFE IS BEGINNING.

Will the actions of the US create more terrorists like bin laden? YES! But it will also create ANTI-BIN LADENS! Understand? Bin ladens AND anti-bin ladens TOGETHER. And future Iraqi's will see them together. The bin ladens will continue the jihad through suicide and the death of innocents. Th anti-bin ladens will make a better life for themselves in the new Iraq, better lives that will give them happiness, a sense of purpose, and hope for the future.

Now, which group do YOU think future Iraqi children will want to emulate more????

That's what we went to war for.

Go ahead and laugh at all this. That is what skeptics do best. But it is the truth, and the people who led us into this war fucking KNOW IT.

Sure it's hard to believe right now. But the most worthwhile things are ALWAYS hardest to envision in the present.

9. m6m

m6m Member

Yes!!

Politics IS sex by other means.

In the hyper-competitive social environment of our current hierarchical civilization, EGO is forced to deceive the competition by repressing the natural impulses of our sexual energy, and through in-direct deception, express that repressed sexual energy through the pretence of Politics, Business and Religion.

That is the sexual-anxiety that subconsciously motivates us to dominate, humiliate and control others.

Just like High-School.

Conservatives are simply the more anal-retentive stiffs with greater feelings of sexual-inadequacy.

And thus motivated by a greater, un-controllable impulse to compensate for their sexual-anxieties by rationalizing and justifying their insatiable subconscious need to dominate, humiliate and control others.

The greater the sexual-anxiety, the more desperately we compensate by clinging our sexual-identity ever more tightly to Nationality, Race, Church, Class, Flagg, ect, ect...

Identity, whether it appears Political, Religious or Economic, always serves the primary goal of promoting our fundamental sexual-identity.

Saddam Hussein, Osama Bin Laden, ect, ect, are the natural and un-avoidable twisted results of Conservative Anglo/America's sexually-inadequate subconscious need to dominate, humiliate, and control others.

Understand this, and you'll understand what motivates this war, and you'll understand the motivations behind the 1992 Defence Policy Guidence of Paul Wolfowitz, Dick Cheney, and Donald Rumsfeld, that guided us step by step into this war.

10. Justwow

Justwow Banned

Although Iraq was not directly linked with 9/11, it is a fact that the country was a potential safe haven for terrorists, especially after being beaten in Afganistan. (Dont forget that the violent strength of the insurgency itself is proof that the terroroists CARE that Iraq remain a safe haven. And obviously we thought Saddam STILL had wmd's, and after the horror of 9/11, we were not going to sit by anymore and wait to be hit. (Note I used still with distiction, since it is a fact that he did have those weapons and used them.)

When we win in Iraq, the tide of terrorism will be so severely set back that it is doubtful that it will ever recover (see my above post again about the "anti-bin ladens"), thus making a significant step towards ensuring future 9/11's will never happen. If you truely study 9/11 again, really meditate on the enormity of what happened that day, the war in Iraq seems not only justified, but necessary to say the least.

(And about the 9 living hijackers: that story was proven false. It seems the names of those listed were similar to the names of the terrorists, thus the confusion.)

11. SunshineTheAngryHipi

SunshineTheAngryHipi Member

I get so fucking tired of conspiracy theorists. Find a hole in the news and fill it with the most ridiculous shit in the world, a "truth" they just thought of or read from there favorite web site. And their information seems to show up minutes after the event. these guys put intelligence agencies everywhere to shame....

look, we all know were being lied to. were all paranoid. acting like you know the real story(and that it includes a Jewish media, the United nations spying on your kids,Bin Laden in the CIA, ect.) makes you worse than FOX news.

P.S. Calling Al-Zarkowi an innocent man is the most discusting thing ive heard in a week. Its like saying Pat Robertson is a good christian.

12. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

So if you know you're being lied to then why are you so ready to call anything but that which those whom you know to be lying to you, "conspiracy theory"?

Why are you so ready to defer to the factuality of corrupt US administration/US military/US intelligence agency claims, however oft-repeated (and equally oft without a shred of concrete evidence to back their claims - "national security" don't ya know) by a transparently collusionist, non-investigatory corporate-owned mass media?

Whatever Zarqawi might have been or done, he was certainly not the mythical figure they rapidly concocted as the "mastermind of the Iraqi resistance" in order to divert public perception away from their initial fabricated myth of big bad "Bin Laden" boogeyman. You know, the guy they simply accused of orchestrating 911 mere days after the event with ample amounts of certitude and zero credible proof to that effect ever presented.

Sounds like part of you is having a real conflict breaking free of the indoctrinated PR that passes for "news" in the US.

13. SunshineTheAngryHipi

SunshineTheAngryHipi Member

look, I agree with what your saying about the news. I think we all do. the trouble here is when people such as yourself assert something even further from the truth to be factual.

Im all for throwing out ideas, even the bat-shit crazy ones. lets just not act like were privy to information that we are not.

oh, and when your not too busy wondering where to hide when the UN melts the ice caps with top-secret space lasers, heres another good question for you to ask yourself: How often do you doubt your sources(the ones that say they know what no one else does)?