al-Zarqawi Dead!

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by skip, Jun 8, 2006.

1. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Incapable of getting over yourself lick?

I don't watch TV or believe to be 'sufficiently' informed. These are your statements. I honestly don't think ANYONE is sufficiently informed. It bothers me that you act as if you know what's going on, like you're there and know out of all information, what is a lie/what is true. You don't. Even upon researching alternative news sources that aren't run by the three biggest media companies on the planet, who's to say they are completely 'credible' or telling the truth?

What, you think that I don't know government is corrupt, and that deceit is inherent within all governmental institutions? Yea, I's is teh stoopids. durrr gime mor fox nooz.

My main point is not that people shoudln't do some critical thinking about what's being told to them by major media companies, my point is, don't act like you know for sure what is going on thousands of miles away because you look into alternative infromation sources.

2. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

One can build up a more than sufficiently accurate picture from many substantive analyses of those who ARE or HAVE BEEN there as well as the well established history of such Emmanuel Goldstein boogeymen from one contrived US expansionist conflict to another, decade after decade around the globe. All it takes is the effort to read significant amounts of information and apply some rational discernment.

Not that it matters, but FYI I have spent the bulk of my professional life following international affairs and seeing many of the topographical, economic and sociological effects of the true activities of our government and our militant expansionist policies in many parts of the world. Enough to be confident that my reading of this present "WoT" paradigm (like the Cold War myth before it)and the realities behind it are anything but what is claimed by "official sources".

This is most particularly applicable when it comes to the laughably ever-changing claims about "Al Qaeda" masterminds like Bin Laden or Al Zaqawri or whatever other name they pull out of a hat from week to week to perpetuate the ubiquitous terrorist myth. Mere repetition has ingrained the mythology into most people's minds to the extent that they simply refuse to contemplate anything that might force them to recognise who it is that is really behind it all, namely our own well established and quite confortably psychotic military/intelligence establishment. False flag operations are simply another day's work when continued US political and economic hegemony are the desired end.

3. skip

skip Founder Administrator

I found it quite interesting to hear that al-Zarqawi was ALIVE and on a stretcher "before" he died...

Hummm... They claim he even made a move when he came to, to escape once he saw he was in the Americans hands.

So here we had a conscious al-Zarqawi, and supposedly we just let him die?

Ha! When does that ever happen? The US can patch together most any soldier or journalist for that matter. Wouldn't they have wanted him ALIVE to show the world?

And WHY wasn't it announced that he was captured alive?

Why was that little factoid missing from the original accounts?

It was only some eyewitnesses that mentioned that later...

How long did it take for ground forces to arrive on the scene, and if they had a stretcher handy, I'm gonna assume there was medical care there as well. Why no mention of it?

4. spejemelujai

spejemelujai Member

Hi folks,
    Further to all this discussion of zarquarwi, and news sources, any of you lot checked out BBC Radio 4? Brilliant news reporting, the today programme which goes out 6-9am it's some of the best news going. Also the PM programme. I'm now listening to "any questions" a load of politicians and others arguing over issues of the day. jon pilger great investigative journalist, some american bird mary jo chicote, and others are discussing Zarquarwi, it's good stuff. You might enjoy it.
    Can you put me onto any good sources of news?

5. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

One has to wonder how many legs this Zarqawi happened to have, since the real one was significantly handicapped with a false leg and known to have extreme mobility problems.

Just another day in the OSP news fabrication pits. NEXT Boogeyman, please!

6. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

do you realize that the government and pentagon itself admit to as much as 1.6 billion dollars worth of fake news reports and bought off reporters for psy ops? why don't you do yourself a favor and look that up...you try and push everything into conspiracy theory and try to make us look crazy, well guess what 9/11 being an inside job, JFK, Fake News reports, etc. is not a theory, where as the war in iraq being a mirage and not existing is...see the difference?

7. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I GUESS YOU DO!!!

Does the BBC ever report that GWB's approval rating in America is below 30%?!

8. newo

Breaking news: The Revolutionary War was faked. It never really happened, it was all staged.

Benedict Arnold was America's first Boogeyman.

9. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

Ok, before I say this, I want to make it clear that I'm against the US invasion of Iraq, and don't think we ever should have been there in the first place. Having said that, in response to Zarqawi being nothing more than a boogeyman made up by the US, I just read from a Catholic news source that the leader of the small minority of Iraqi Christians, the Catholic Chaldeans, Patriarch Emmanuel III, said that the death of Zarqawi could bring hope to the region and a decline in terrorism, and made it clear that he really doesn't believe in killing since it's contrary to the Gospel. The Catholic Church has consistently been against the war anyway, so you can't hardly accuse him of being a warhawk. Obviously, Patriarch Emmanuel believes that Zarqawi was dangerous and was a real person, and doesn't just get his information from the US media. I have Middle Eastern Christian roots that go back to that part of the world, and these folks have been persecuted by Muslim fanatics for a long time, and are also not overly trusting of the US either, so I took the Patriarch's comments rather seriously. Just thought I'd share that.

10. skip

Well if Zarqawi was allied to Bin Laden, and Bin Laden IS STILL allied to the CIA, you know who is behind it. That new guy who oversees the CIA! A general. Why do you think they put him in?

I think the US used this Zarqawi to keep up the need for the US military to remain in Iraq. But he became redundant now that there's full on civil war in Iraq. Something the US probably also wants. As long as the civil war is on, the US can say Iraq isn't ready to handle it's own security. So that keeps the US presence there as well cause they might soon be needed to attack Iran from their many bases in Iraq.

And in the meantime, the Sunnis and Shiites get to slaughter each other, with the US no doubt hoping it continues to spread further. As long as muslims kill muslims the Christian Corporate Crusade can continue to dominate the world and steal ever more resources to profit its leaders.

From now on it's not KKK, it's CCC... Christian Corporate Crusade. OK? Same group of losers, same outcome for all.

11. guy

guy Senior Member

the american government has never heard about the boy who cried wolf.

12. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

From the clip I saw of the building al was supposedly in being blown to smithereens, there is no way no how I'm gonna believe that anyone could remain in 1 piece, much less still alive.
    And now our gov't is tellin g us that from the info seized after the bombing the military is conducting scores of raids on "al-queda" operatives.
    Bullshit.
    When I saw the pic of dead al, worthy of a Mexican magazine, and all he had was a bruise I knew the entire episode was fake.
    They said his identity was confirmed through fingerprints and DNA which is crap because DNA takes days in a lab to process, and also they need to have a known sample to compare it to.
    Also, re: the "bruises" on al's face--bruises form only during life. If al died almost immediently after the bombing, he wouldn't have had any bruises.

No doubt in my mind that if indeed this was al, he was tortured to death, a house was blown up and then his body was placed in the rubble.

13. Justwow

Justwow Banned

Anyone noticed how the BBC reported on the death of Zarqawi as "a rare American victory."

BULLOCKS, as I'd say. We have been winning again and again over there, be it in securing the elections or in decimating the terrorists. But these leftists hacks dont want to see that.

14. newo

We also kept winning again and again in Vietnam but lost the war because we were fighting a fanatical enemy that refused to ever surrender no matter what the cost. Their fanaticism was based on communism, the people we're fighiting now are religious fanatics, which is much worse.

As long as there are those who are convinced that their way is the only way, the insurgency will continue, and the middle east is rife with such people.

15. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

So true, and LMFAO at the last line.

16. Gravity

Gravity #winning

Were you there? NO! Most of Zarqawi's injures were internal or cuased by pieces of shrapnel. Logically speaking 500Lb bombs would normally blow someone to pieces, but there is no way to determine how close Al-Zarqawi was to the blast.

By the time a bomb was deployed he could have been just in range of the Bombs shock-wave and shrapnel. Thus is why Al-Zarqawi didn't die on impact.

Explain to me how Al-Zarqawi was found where the bombs hit?
    Explain to me how witnesses, witnessed, Al-zarqawi jumping off his gurney?
    And don't utilize the Media as your answer, becuase I know second hand that Al-zarqawi jumped off that gurney.

Are you a scientist? Ok now you know how long results take?
    asap DNA comfirmation takes 1-2 days. Lucky this is the government
    and DNA testing only took Three days. not only that, but Al-zarqawi
    has a fake leg, Guess what the guy they killed has a fake leg, not to
    mention the finger prints matched.

Fuck out of my face with your nonsense. You've spouted theories, you have not once provided a FACT. You're rediculous and a waste of time.

http://www.paternityexperts.com/
    http://www.14wfie.com/Global/story.asp?S=5003475
    http://www.wric.com/Global/story.asp?S=5008417

17. Gravity

Gravity #winning

How did some of the fire-fighters survive the collapsing twin towers, and manage to walk away with only a few broken bones or unscathed entirely? (Think about that pulp fiction scene) Possible Divine intervention. He was hit by shrapnel, he was caughing up blood which means terrible internal injures. Stranger shit has happended, for instants My mom got in a car accident and was thrown from her sun roof yet she walked away with her life and few if any borken bones. She didn't even look as bad as Al-Zarqawi, And she ate pavement at 80 MPH.

He was bleeding, swollen, and very much scathed.
    do you need an optometrist?

18. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

LOL> two diatribes in a row without any substantiation on your own part, and you deign to call anyone else ridiculous and a waste of time.

Go and begin some viable research with the clear revelations of our "government's" (most particularly "defence establishment's") long and entrenched modus operandi of lies and fabrications, namely the Pentagon Papers, and then come back when you've obtained a clue beyond the regurgitative "official" BS you parrot so uncritically well.

If you even have the capacity for such in depth investigation and self education I'll have plenty more to help open your eyes to what is quite within the capabilities of our organised crime syndicate (aka the Federal Government) when they are intent on maintaining a policy of militant expansionism in the face of increasing public opposition.

I wont hold my breath waiting for any indication of such intellectual enquiry from you though, I realise "official" sanitised tv reporting is so much easier for most of my countrymen to swallow. Baaah Baaaah

19. skip

Apparently Al-Zarqawi was BEAT UP by American forces, who likely KILLED HIM. So much for protecting a valuable information resource, or trying him in a public court.

Typical American Bushit. Kill first ask questions later. Followed by eyewitnesss accounts, denial of wrong-doing, rigged investigations, then a low-level scapegoat to take all the blame. Just watch.

This is all so predictable. Just like Haditha. Cover it up, and when the truth leaks follow prescription above.

http://www.nbc4i.com/news/9351294/detail.html

20. Charise

Charise Naked to the Cosmos

Yea, war is so wonderful-we 'leftists' are just too blind to see it:rolleyes: