al-Zarqawi Dead!

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by skip, Jun 8, 2006.

1. skip

skip Founder Administrator

2. guy

guy Senior Member

well after all this time and the annihilation of a people i guess it was inevitable once you've killed enough statistically you will get someone.

3. rg paddler

rg paddler Senior Member

I was listening to a report early this morning on uk radio and the way the report was worded seemed to suggest he'd been beheaded by iraqui's.Just goes to show how manipulation can occur in the media.seems it might take a while to sink in

4. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

I wouldnt put too much stock in this sort of sensationalism. Let's recall that there were reports of his "death" a year ago as well and then it all faded back into standard ascription of all sorts of atrocities to him and his alleged (and yet never proven) "Al Qaeda in Iraq" group.

If you stop to consider that Congressional elections are only around the corner with a summer of heavy campaigning now commencing, what more transparent a collusionist coporate media stunt than to give the Repugs something like this upon which to ramp up their stock in trade claims of "winning the War on Terror" or equally "making real progress in Iraq".

The farce of it all is so glaring it beggars belief that people cannot see the fabrication of it all. Hell, no proof was ever presented by our "official sources" as to Zarqawi's presence in Iraq in the first place.

Just another apparently ubiquitous boogeyman planted into the public psyche through mere repetitive assertion, like every other aspect of the incrementally unfolding PNAC agenda since (and including) 911 itself.

5. HikerHauk

HikerHauk Banned

yeah, i've just seen the news on BBC. a general was giving a long speech

6. HikerHauk

HikerHauk Banned

i think this time maybe it's true. the general was talking about fingerprint and DNA

7. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

The general can spout whatever he likes. You dont think this sort of scripted propaganda has precedents going back decades? The press conferences delivered around fabricated claims flew thick and fast for years on end during Vietnam and prior to that during the Korean debacle.

This is modus operandi for the Pentagon and all the more so with the OSP boys working day and night to contrive some new gem with which to gull the unscrutinising masses.

Consider the farce of it all:

1. Supposedly two 500lb bombs are dropped on a safehouse. Subsequently the claim of confirmation is that they were able to verify him by facial recognition and fingerprints. What do you think two 500lb bombs would do to any person caught in the direct blast?

2. This attack was supposedly carried out on Wednesday (yesterday) evening. Do you have any clue how long it takes to do any sort of DNA verification? At least a week and often up to several weeks or even a month or more.

This is so laughable a fabrication for political capital that it belongs in The Onion.

8. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

lol.........a scapegoat was killed..........so what?

9. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

You think its funny that yet another likely innocent was blown to bits to satisfy an agenda of protracted illegal occupation?

How very sick an individual you must be! :eek:

10. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

Before you denounce someone as "sick" maybe you should make an attempt to actually UNDERSTAND...

-He was NOT an innocent, he's personally responsible for hundreds of deaths.

-No I don't think it's funny that yet another person (regardless of guilt) was blown to bits to satisfy an agenda of protracted illegal occupation.

-I DO think its funny that the Bush regime is grasping at straws for political points, I DO think its funny (in a sad way) that neo-cons around the country are rejoicing to yet another smokescreen.

-I DO find it fucking HILARIOUS that anybody would be naieve enough to believe that the death of this man makes people "safer"

-And now I ALSO find it pretty damn funny that you could not see through the transparent veil of sarcasm in my post.

To very specifically sum up my feelings (to avoid confusion) I think it's funny that people are rejoicing over the unnecessary death of a scapegoat, and politicians on the right AND left are swarming for political points like a junkie loose in a pharmacy, NOT because a man died. Now was that succinct enough for you?

11. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

I heard he was bombed not be-headed.....

12. Charise

Charise Naked to the Cosmos

The news report said that 500 pound bombs were dropped on a safe house that Zarqawi was in-look at the link to cnn that Skip provided in the 1st post in this thread. The thing that I'm not so sure of is just how much his death, or the death of any single person, even a leader, in Al-Qaeda is going to diminish, much less stop, their terroirst activities. I don't have any sympathies for Islamic terrorists, but I don't have any for Bush or people that carry out his policies either. They all belong to the same ilk, as far as I'm concerned.

13. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

The essential thing here is that Zarqawi never was more than an OSP-inspired boogeyman upon whom the occupation authorities and rabid ideologues back in the US could pin all manner of atrocities, when in fact no proof of his presence in the country nor link to the indigenous and rightful Iraqi resistance to illegal occupation has EVER been presented.

Like every other contrived and planted mainstream report eminating from Iraq (under absolute control by Washington) this one carried with it all the hallmarks of a much needed wag the dog operation to kick off the final leg of the Republican campaign season.

Whoever was criminally slaughtered in that house (wouldnt be surprised if it were another innocent family), it is highly improbable that it was Zarqawi or anyone associated to "Al Qaeda".

14. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Yes, they finally nabbed al-Zarqawi at the most opportune time, when Bush's approval ratings are at an all-time low and the situation in Iraq just keeps deteriorating. How convenient to finally catch the wicked, ever-elusive al-Zarqawi after two years on the run (like they didn't know where he was all this time). Zarqawi was nothing more than a boogeyman created by the CIA and hyped by the media, and you can be sure there will be more to follow in his footsteps. They need to have a lone boogeyman to blame all the violence on and promote the myth the al-Qaeda has taken over Iraq, which is complete and utter bullshit.

Al-Zarqawi is dead, and really, it doesn't mean shit. The guy was really nothing more than a name.

Lickherish, aside from myself, seem to be the only two people that have responded to this thread who have it right. Everyone else is, as usual, falling for the movie/fantasy version of events as told by the corporate, controlled media.

It's all smoke and mirrors. Everything. People cannot even begin to fathom the ways in which they are being manipulated.

15. Higherthanhell

Higherthanhell Banned

Here's a nice pic of the coward punk....

[​IMG]

16. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

LOL! You actually believe that is a picture of a victim of two 500lb bombs! lol

Gullibility knows no bounds!

17. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Dude, are you so deluded that you believe that all evidence of everything is presented to you or something? I'm not saying either way whether that what has been said about zarqawi is true or not, but your attitude that you know all there is to know about what happens there is bothersome. Or maybe you've got military contacts in iraq who fill you in on what really went down?

18. Higherthanhell

Higherthanhell Banned

I love the pic of Bush the coward, here's another
    [​IMG].....
    Bush is reponsible for the deaths of more innocent civilians than Zarchary and Bin Laden combined

19. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Glad someone knows how to use their thinkamabobber.

20. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

LoL