Al Quaida grows to 18,000

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by dreamweaver, May 25, 2004.

1. dreamweaver

dreamweaver Member

2. MaxPower

MaxPower Kicker Of Asses

I wouldn't consider FOX news to be a reliable source, but I'm sure it holds some truth. If that's true we'll have to start going after the grunts and not settle for taking out a higher-up every couple of months. It only takes 2 guys and a good plan to cause 9/11, think of what a few thousand well-coordinated fanatics would be able to pull off.

3. Wicked Eyes

Wicked Eyes Banned

Sweet, now we have to exterminate 18,000 fascists. Guess someone's got to do it.

4. CyberFly

CyberFly Banned

Al Qaeda supports Bush because he has boosted their recruitment and justified their cause.

[​IMG]

5. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

it just kinda makes me all skeptical. as long as bin laden is out and about, we get to bomb someone, claiming they're hiding bin laden. and now that there's so many more al queda members, there will be more combatants to chase and kill.

6. CyberFly

CyberFly Banned

7. mynameiskc

well, yeah, i understand that. but as long as there's "terrorists" out there to battel, the farther our standards for attack will fall. i'm kinda feeling odd about it. both sides seem to feed off each other so incredibly well.

8. dreamweaver

dreamweaver Member

I have a strange feeling this is going to escalate into something very, very bad...

9. Sera Michele

Sera Michele Senior Member

This is America's "War on Terrorism"

Its really getting us results, don't ya think?

10. mynameiskc

it's like drawing a line in the sand. everyone has to choose a side, whether they really wanted to or not. oh well, it was bound to happen sometime, there's just entirely too many people on this planet.

11. SunLion

SunLion Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

George Tenet recently testified that in the last 12 months, at least 24 major new terrorist groups have formed, counting only those comparable in size to al-Qaeda.

If the goal is lots and lots of dead Americans- and massive contracts for Halliburton, then the President is doing a good job. If you want lots more dead Americans and like war-profiteering, vote for Bush. It's just that damn simple.

12. Brocktoon

Brocktoon Banned

I see this as 'good news' in the sense its bringing things to a boiling point.

Maybe the better expression is that its 'drawing lines in the sand'.

Al Quaida is no doubt on a big push, a final recruitment drive.
    They have to - because now their members are getting killed off.
    They NEED to start rallying for everything they got.

18,000 now declaring where they stand and stepping up is a lot better than 18,000 lying low and taking their time.

Ok.. we dont really yet know what these numbers really mean.... but I suspect they are an indicator that people are now gonna put up or shut up.

Hopefully, thats 18,000 terrorists to be 'ended' in the next few years too.

13. Old Fart

Old Fart Member

18,000 members?? That adds up to 1,296,000 job opportunity's for young virginsin the near future (though the Koran states that young virgin boys are just as acceptable as young virgin maidens).

14. skip

skip Founder Administrator

"it's like drawing a line in the sand. everyone has to choose a side, whether they really wanted to or not"

Guess you've never lived in a desert. Drawing a line in the sand is like pissing in the wind. Before you know it, the line is gone & "the enemy" is all around you. That is what's happening now. Everyone is America's enemy.

15. mynameiskc

well, yeah. it's a slap in the face of people who were before just trying to get by. you don't draw a line without people getting fucking pissed at you. now people who didn't want to "pick a side" have to.