Al Franken accused of sexual assault

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rjhangover, Nov 16, 2017.

1. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

2. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

The only problem I have with that is that Trump must also go.

Moonglow181 and Lynnbrown like this.
  3. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Every celebrity and politician who at some point in the past did something inappropriate must be sweating bullets right now.

4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Yeah.

What has been happening the last couple of weeks is pretty unprecedented. Sexual assault has long been swept under the rug. Also as a side note and speaking of being swept under the rug, so I just found out, like yesterday, that Bill Clinton was accused of violent rape and that during his 1991 campaign high profile feminists like Gloria Steinam wrote victim blaming pieces defending Clinton. I was a child in '91 so that explains how I missed that, but that's one that was swept under the rug by Democrats for a long time.

Anyways I bring that up because even Bill Clinton is finally getting his comeuppance, when I was looking into this yesterday I saw that he has been called out by several liberal leaning sites in the last few days, so his own people are turning on him.

A lot of men have been outed as being sexual abusers in the last couple of weeks, and yet people still arent talking about the accusations of rape and sexual assault against Trump, why? Why does he always make it out unscathed?

Lynnbrown likes this.
  5. deleted

deleted Visitor

Halloween was last month.. This witch-hunting is laughable at most. I do get a good giggle out the anti-trumpies. #whynothim
    [​IMG]

SpacemanSpiff likes this.
  6. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

and I am as anti trump as they come, and I don't really care how much you laugh...Laugh your heart out. have at it.

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

This isn't a witch hunt, it is a paradigm shift

8. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

His apology was accepted by the person who made the complaint.

9. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

Folks, this is all an example of classic blowback. Consider how many times reprehensible behavior has been glossed over, swept under the rug and anyone who called it out was shouted down as "sexist" or even "racist". Personally, I doubt such old matters will get anything close to a fair hearing in a real court. But just look at how the rats flee the sinking ship in the court of popular opinion. We're watching the effects of "political correctness" gone awry.

Think about it, anarchists do their best work when they use the system's own rules against them. BOTH political parties fail this example miserably.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

We will call him, Frankenstein.

Orison likes this.
  11. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

I'm looking for astrological implications here from recent stirrings of the former planet Pluto... bad doggy!

That 'planet' is associated with death and rejuvenation amongst other things, like secrets being revealed.

Aristartle likes this.
  12. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

ZenKarma and Orison like this.
  13. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

ZenKarma likes this.
  14. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Years ago a male brothel was also found to be operating out of the house Franken was living in with his boyfriend. Not surprised to hear about these recent allegations.... against ANY of the people being called out.

EDIT:

Nevermind. I was thinking of Barney Frank. I was high af when I made that post.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
    Aristartle, McFuddy and Orison like this.
  15. egger

egger Member

Trump already did in a tweet but misspelled the name.

16. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Exactly, Donald Trump's Sexual Assault Accusers Demand Justice

The recent accusations of sexual misconduct against a long list of powerful men in Hollywood and other industries have been widely believed — and led to resignations, loss of careers and other fallout.

Meanwhile, some of the women who accused Donald Trump of sexual harassment or assault during the presidential campaign wonder when the president might finally pay a price for what he allegedly did to them.

Donald Trump's Sexual Assault Accusers Demand Justice in the #MeToo Era: 'We Were Forgotten'

Lynnbrown likes this.
  17. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

its good to see the whole guilty until proven innocent thing is alive and well in the US

i was starting to lose faith

Orison likes this.
  18. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

There is photo evidence of him groping a woman, so he kind of incriminated himself.

19. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

does the photo show her resisting?..did she report it at the time?...

if theres photos why are they just making these allegations now?...

20. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I'm pretty sure that this just goes to show how common sexual misconduct against women really is. Go girls! :)