aireal?

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by Fractual_, May 10, 2004.

1. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

are you out there? i have a question for you... you were the psychic mod, right?

2. old_crone

old_crone Super Moderator Super Moderator

I am out here.

At this point there are no listed moderators. Not sure where that is going. But back to your question. How can I help. I am feeling pretty wordy right now.

3. StellaBlue

StellaBlue Senior Member

*claps!* I'm so glad to see you around aireal, I have missed you! *hugs*

4. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

as cliche as this probably sounds... do i have any spirit guides, or animals??

and another thing..

i think i hear thoughts sometimes.

the first time it happened was in english class when all of a sudden 'jiggity jank' or something of that sort pops into my head, and i look at this black girl and she looks almost scared that i heard her, and then it looks like she assures herself that isnt possible and calms down.

i was amazed, but didnt let it get to my head and try to do it again.

later during the same class 'he smokes a lot but still gets good grades' is in my head. so i look across the classroom, a lot further this time. low and behold, this black boy named sean in 2 of my classes is looking at me. i felt confident this thought was from him, a little later i saw him put his head down and kinda stare at me/zone out.

one of the more recent ones(didnt happen for a long while) was in a music store, and i hear something like 'hows he gonna have a little red' i turn around, see this black man look up, after looking down towards me. i had a little bit of red on the back of my pants. once again, i was very confident this came from him.

any information on as to how this happens, and how i can maybe develop it would be really cool.

5. old_crone

Hi Stella

Hugs coming back at ya. Shall we dance a jig and let the day know we have every intent of seizing the moment....after I have a LARGE mug of coffee.
    loving you too.

6. old_crone

Hi Factual

Yes, we all have guides. There are different levels of awareness with this interpretation. Some want obvious faces to attach their longing and awareness too. Others are just content knowing the energy is there of not being alone. Then again the higher path is to not try and cut out of stone an image that will change with you as you grow beyond yourself. For me my guides are all things that teach live, and embrace you with one question above all else...Are you being true to yourself?

With that said; Oh and I might add here where we hang out with our choices will often show us the guides we draw unto ourselves. In the emotions and swamps you are most likely going to get water logged with expectations and attachment. The desert will show you an emptiness and aloneness that test you to your limits. The forest will give you many trees with the fires we build in our gut and intent.

I see the blue bird and house cat around you. The contradiction of the child / woman. youth/lover and the individul who often seeks the securty of innocents and quiet beauty. Life is a gift. Not all gifts are opened with care. Some we never knew we wanted. As old Wolf says life is an opportunity.

Then I see an autistic genius who is named Austin. Shy, needy at times with out full awareness and yet hoping beyond all hope that the thing he wants most is the trust to be all he dares to dream. He too ask am I being true to myself or waiting for something out side of me to show me who I am.

7. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

interesting, but you ignored the last part of my post.

8. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

bumppppppppppp

9. old_crone

cross layers and realities. Some are more intune with this than others. Like some dance, some sing and some forget who they are. We all have a talent and you are more like a radio wave that sounds travel on. Do not get blown away by it. The experience is what it is.

Hi Fractual

I apologise for missing this part of your post. Thank you for bumping it up and reasking. I appreciate it.

10. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

i wasnt blown away by the last experience. by know it was normal, i just kind of discarded the guy as being strange and continued searching for cd's.

do you have any advice as to how i could develop this ability though>?

11. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

bumping again

12. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

bumpedy bumpedy

13. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

bumpedy fucking bump

14. old_crone

Hi Fractual

Again I say I am sorry. Sometimes when I think I have answered a post the energy around the post feels closed. I will be more aware in the future and thank you for the lesson this has taught me.

How you develope this ability is by not desiring the gift or trying to make the opening more.

You find that by being true to yourself, loving from a whole place inside with pure intent and innocents will create steps along the opening awareness like foot prints in a dream. You understand hafter the experience has happened. Too late to get the emotional charge or ego involved. Too late for the attachment to your own desires to take root.

Opening the awareness is like growing. One you wake up and you are old. One day you wake up and you find you were open all the time and the ability you forgot became a way of life not a desire.

My daughter said it best to me one day when we were shopping for school clothes. She was about 9. We could not find the right pair of blue jeans. Five stores and 150. dollars later and luch beside we came home with bags and one pair of blue jeans. Later I discovered that she had sliced holes in them to make them what she envisioned. When I asked why she did not just get an old pair to cut up she replied....Its not the way it works mom. You have to be the vision to become the right fit. I like that. You have to be the vision or awareness to become the experience and the right fit. As I said its a way of life...not just something you try to do.