airbrush tattoos

Discussion in 'Events and Festivals' started by DiffKettleOfFish, Sep 1, 2005.

1. DiffKettleOfFish

DiffKettleOfFish Kickin' it

Ok so i am an airbrush artist. I had this crazy idea about next summer... getting vending permits to a bunch of festivals and traveling around all summer going to different festivals doing airbrush body art, i.e. airbrush tattoos. Do you think there is a market for this sort of thing? I think people would buy them... I can just picture a bunch of tripping crazy hippies buying airbrush tattoos because they're sparkly and colorful, hehe. Do you think this is feasible?

2. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

there is!!! I've seen it at lots of arts and crafts shows. (I haven't been to any big festivals before, but i'm sure there could be some there too) I think it would work. Just have really cool designs, and colours. Not that typical cheesy crap that looks all "gangsta" like :)

3. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I know people want to be painted whenever I'm out slinging paint... I bet there'd be a market. Have a display board so the stoned hippies don't atke forever making up their minds, tho.

4. SillyGreenMeep

SillyGreenMeep Member

Someone had a tent at Wakarusa doing that so its worth a shot, if it worked out it would be awesome so you gotta at least try!