Ain't it weird it's guys who get rejected

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by kokujin, Jul 22, 2013.

1. deviate

deviate Senior Member

Ok.

That's more or less how I operate, just not quite that blunt until things progress a little further than introductions..

But my point was that I don't approach women. I just typically don't, because as Mike mentioned women in the US are conditioned to be on guard when men approach them and start talking.

I do in certain situations, like if we have made eye contact several times. That's a tell tale sign the woman wants to meet you. More often than not, though, I'll start talking to one if we are next to each other at the bar waiting for drinks, in a group of mutual friends, or they come talk to me.

I think it's ridiculous the guys that shark around bars, they just seem so desperate and waste all that energy to not even get laid.

2. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

I have rejected a few women in my lifetime, mainly because they mistakenly thought I was straight.

3. deviate

deviate Senior Member

I told a few I was gay, they were too sweet of females to let down any other way :2thumbsup: