Ain't it weird it's guys who get rejected

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by kokujin, Jul 22, 2013.

1. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

I think I like the cut of your jib.

2. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

Thanks! :2thumbsup:

3. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

You are seriously delusional.
    People (men and women) have their own perceptions of other people, whether you like it or not. No one is going to get to know you well from one conversation. They will get the basic idea of who you are and if they would like to talk to you again or not. It's not a female thing, it's human behaviour.
    Where do you find these women? Seriously, go look at some other place.

4. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

or maybe every single male shouldn't have to learn-how-to-cater to a woman's emotional conveyor belt.

why am I the incompatible one? why can't I label them the emotional weirdos?

oh cuz the scrutiny goes one way. No woman ever struggles in the dating game because of her vibe or personality barring she's not pshycotic.

Can't say the same for chavs.

Let's drop it. I'm fucking done for now.

5. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

I had to turn down a guy the other night. He might have been drunk but he slurred too much and talked too soft, and slumped, and kind of assumed he had me. Such a turn off. I'm sure you don't do those things Kok....but yep...I rejected him.

6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

No one said they did.

presumably because you're the one trying to get with them. A girl isn't an emotional weirdo just because she isn't attracted to you or doesn't want to make conversation with you.

this just isn't true. Women might not have trouble getting laid because guys are usually pretty willing to lower their standards for a simple one night stand. That doesn't mean women don't have problems in the dating world.
    Women have a bevy of problems in the dating world. I consider being hit on constantly when I'm just trying to hang out to be one of them.

7. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

no i rarely end up engaging fully. because of all this mental fluff before it.

i would say i can be a soft talker @ times.

8. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

okay so what magical woman is going to ask me out? :|

(Oh I forgot your great suggestion of just playing video games my whole life :daisy:)

"I get hit on all the time" - whaaaa.

:|

You can't make this up.

9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

"Girls don't like me, so I'm going to blame them for it." -whhhaaaa

You can't make this up.

screw you mane, getting hit on IS annoying. You just don't realize it because you think every girl you approach should turn around and offer charm, wit, and amazing conversation.

About the video game suggestion....I wasn't saying you should play video games, I was saying you should stop whining and bitching about something you hate anyways. You should live your life the way you want to live it. If you hate going up and talking to girls then stop and save yourself some grief.

10. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

:| uhh... no fucking human being wants to spend their life alone? really, go fuck yourself. I hate going up to women. I hate being judged by women for not being confident or manly or whatever enough -- but I have no fucking choice as a man.

I believe that's my motherfucking point.

11. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

Kok there is someone for everyone. Men have a little more pressure to do all the traditional stuff. Honestly though....there are only certain types that I am attracted to and i like the very masculine type.

12. Meliai

Meliai Banned

yeah but the real problem here is that the women you approach don't like you. If they liked you, you would be hanging out with them and you wouldn't be bitching about being rejected.

I normally wouldn't be so harsh but you're like a fucking broken record man and you're pretty mean yourself. You say some pretty insulting things about the entire female gender.

13. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

Meliai, I like you but Kok struggles with this. Don't take offense on behalf of the female gender. My ego doesn't care. Beside us females can be real bitches and sometimes I'm not so proud to be associated with them.

14. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

whatever I know I get snappy but she needs to understand that comes from a life of being sexually ignored because I'm not disrespectfully aggressive enough or that type of man.

she also needs to understand NO WOMAN is ever rejected based on her personality, unless, IT'S AN ACTUAL COMPLAINT.

You want a man that can openly talk about your ass in a way that doesn't offend you and turns you on while not getting him slapped.

You're nuts.

15. Meliai

Meliai Banned

fair enough.

see, this is my problem with you. who is "you?"

"You're nuts?"

I know you aren't talking about me...because that doesn't describe me at all. So I'm just really wondering who you're talking about.

Anyways, I have to wonder about the male gender if women are never rejected for their personality? You're admitting that your gender is extremely shallow.

16. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

wish I was wrong. I've gotten more attention being a prick than I have ever had being nice, kind and patient (ICK, right?)

"the traditional" turns into a lot when your (a man's) success is based on a woman's...

*sigh* nevermind. Enjoy your shit.

17. Meliai

Meliai Banned

maybe you should try online dating?

18. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

I've rejected a girl for her personality. Two girls actually. so yea..

19. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

You know what? I'm gonna backtrack a little bit, and I urge everyone else in this thread who has responded to you about this issue to backtrack with me.

All of us need to see you engaged in social interaction with people in Real Life, especially with girls in order to give you the advice that could help your situation if implemented correctly.

Communicating over a forum is in itself limiting, so I don't know how else to help you.

But I can offer suggestions as to one of the obstacles that's creating the problem in the breakdown in flirtation:

Perhaps it's differences between the cultures about flirting that's squelching your success? (Body language, tone of voice, certain words, coming on too strongly, types of women your targeting, and something I'd like to call inverse-conclusion messages which are extremely subjective)

Other obstacles you could be facing are, your encountering racism, ageism, success/elitism, or a mixture of the above.

I WILL agree with you that our society is extremely materialistic, and this does seem to be getting worse among both men, women, boys and girls in almost all areas over the past 25 years.

20. deviate

deviate Senior Member

When is your 'coming out' party?