ahhhh help

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Jetblack, Jun 3, 2004.

1. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

ok i officially *failed) my math class 3rd semester and i decided to go to summer school since january, i havent been going to my math class for almost a month, ther eis no point i am going to summer school there is no possible way to raise my garde and wen i go i just sleep anyways, well anyways my school just caleld syaing ive been absent etc and i told my dad i was late to a class and they must of marked me absent, how should i explain this to my dad, and yes im going to the math class for the rest of the year so hopefully no mroe calls will be made

2. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

What is it exactly that you need help with?

3. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

how i can explain to my dad why ive been skipping and get minimal repremandation ( i hope thats a word)

4. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

"Tell him the truth; if you get caught in a web of lies you will most likely get bitten by the spider of your thoughts." - bird_migration

5. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

ya, but i mean do u think he will buy it i mean i seriously believe i have no reason to be in the class im taking it over again its nto liek i wanna ditch cause i wanna be cool ro something im ditching cause there is no point...i dunno...i have a feeling he wont think about this the same way i am...

6. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

Please keep going to school, because your spelling really sucks and you have to learn how to use periods, comma's etc. etc.

7. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

well math wouldnt help me in that section, and i just suck at typing i was never taught and my mind doesnt fucntion as fast as my hand types

8. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

You must have a well-trained hand.