Ahhh We Were Just Home,, An Tomorrow ,we There Fer 9 Days,,err Ten..

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by hippiehillbilly, Jun 29, 2006.

1. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

so the lost kitchen (atlanta rainbow family) showed up today,, blessings to brother feather for bringing it..
    but allas he has a all exspence paid trip to the wine country of california,,(helping old friends move)..

he expects to make clean up for nationals..

but i diegress..

went down an moved our tent,, checked around fer remnants of babylonian residue,,an decided we was ready...

OH SHIT,, WE DIDNT CHECK THE SHITTER....:eek:

oh well theres shovels.. :p

Driveways sweet,, the kitchens here, plenty of propane, lazy grey is due here any minute(in rainbow minutes)..
    one more day of work,, an we in the woods..

yall come now..:D

2. makno

makno Senior Member

will they spray trips in my face and make me do perverse and erotic acts on a stage lit by candeles ?

3. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

You kids have fun...

4. greysky

greysky Member

hi and hello all who are lost in the kudzu patch.. wish i could be there with you.. i am yet again stuck inside the depths of babylon.. had some issues with family, and my brother might not see the sun rise again.. thus i am dubbed caretaker.. sending vibes of love to you guys, have fun and drag lazy's ass out tha woods once a day... haha... much love...

greysky...

5. hairybuckeye

hairybuckeye Member

May you al' have a wonderfull time and great LOVE. Glad to hear things are going good

6. lazy grey

lazy grey Member

good they times they is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we not going anywhere for awhile,yall come see us,ya hear,,,,luvin yall

7. GHOSTCRAB

GHOSTCRAB Banned

We'll start OMing at 2pm and praying for world peace in our group tomorrow.We'll eat watermelon too.

8. makno

makno Senior Member

541 days left ......this is a kudzu patch inside joke ........babalon , eat yer heart out .......rosalyn sanchez , im clearing my calander so im available as your love slave 24 / 7 .