ahhh HELP!?

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Balloonatic, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Balloonatic

Balloonatic Senior Member

okay i really dont know what to do here.

im pretty happy with my boyfriend, but i keep having sexual dreams about my boyfriends best friend, which also happens to be my best friends boyfriend. ive also been having dreams about my boyfriends brother. they are all very attractive young men, am i just being my usual horny self, or is it not as innocent?? i mean i feel bad.i really dont know what to think here.

2. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Balloonatic, here is one idea (and it's just that).

I thought sex in dream is about communication, and just colored with all sorts of feelings. Also the dreams might help you to go through your own contradictions.

Maybe it helps if you imagine all parts of the dreams are you yourself, and each and everyone in your dreams is a reflection of how you see yourself, and how you respond to the others when they go for their own questions.
    And so it's just like you connect to different parts of you in order to see your own self differently and change, in all your waking and dreaming realities.

Where you set your deeper focus and how far you wanna go, is up to you.

Hope this makes sense.