*ahem* This is my presentation.

Discussion in 'Performing Arts' started by neonspectraltoast, Oct 10, 2019.

1. What about you, do you have a presentation?

Don't you ever wonder if we're all just doing presentations? I mean, not all of the time.

But anyway, what I'm trying to say is that, if you are reading this, you are a part of my presentation. I'm not sure if I should capitalize the p of "presentation" or not. It seems like some people would be like, "Go for it!"

Do you realize that just now a wonderful child was lost from this Earth?? I don't mean that to say you wouldn't realize that. I'm just saying you would realize that.

That is my poem. That is how I am presenting my poem. It's a new fad I'm starting, of somehow performing your poem and then writing your poem on youtube. It's called Tubetalk, and don't you dare become a Tubetalker, or I won't be the only one who do it.

MINE. MIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNE,

It is mind, all mind. Even the negative thoughts are just mind. Honestly, some people, maybe most people, try to disconnect their mind from negative thoughts. But what I'm saying is that these aren't negative thoughts, because they are just mind.

Psychopaths have no sense of justice. So I know I'm not a psychopath. No, I am very gentle, and everyone knows it. I am still a gentleman, despite my reputation. People spread lies about people all of the time, but the people who know them better sometimes don't fall for it.

One could never question my sense of justice. For some of their crimes, only a sadistic person could condemn them.

2. It's not meant to be a big showy presentation, so if you're going to start accusing me of not realizing my presentation is on a hippy forum, that's besides the point. This is like a Jim Henson presentation, except I'm ugly and talentless and no one wants to be my friend.

If you don't all stop hurting my feelings, I'm going to throw a tantrum.

Now you listen to me! Now you listen to me! I love the police. They are good people. I'm not sure if they're the most gifted musicians, but sometimes they're great listeners.

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

4. It's a small show I just did on the internet. You are "a part of it" now, however loosely affiliated.

5. Of course I am joking.

6. parua

parua Members

Encore! Encore!

7. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

However loosely affiliated

I like that sentence.

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

you could be rich with that Syd Barrett style of playing and singing..

9. No one notices me. And I'm really not copping off of Syd Barrett, though I do love some of the work I've heard from him. I don't see how he and I compare, though. He was a genius, IMO, and I kind of actually hate Pink Floyd for the way they treated him.

This wasn't the actual song, though. I was thinking of making a song along these lines, but ultimately I was too lazy and turned it into a joke instead. I really can play guitar better than this. And sing better than this.

10. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The one and only from my favorite movie.

Dejavu~ likes this.
  11. Dejavu~

Dejavu~ Members

As per 40:26 ^ :-D