ahahaa. awesome. so practical, too...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by mynameiskc, Jan 3, 2005.

1. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

2. lynsey

lynsey Banned

oooh KC you're going to beat me but I thought it rocked when Vicente Fox sent out aide kits to those who wished to come in the US. As much as illegal immigrations fucks things up (my mothers house declined over 100k in value because there are 20 people who rent out the house next door all illegal) it's not cool for kids to die crossing the border or to be subject to abuse by coyotes.

3. mynameiskc

why would i beat you?

4. lynsey

lynsey Banned

because I've heard your views before and generally they clash with mine, plus you seem a little bit into that kinda stuff

5. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

haha.......anything to make a buck or peso

6. mynameiskc

i think it's funny. i'm not offended by illegal immigrants on a personal level, though i am bothered by supporting them financially when they're not paying taxes or contributing to the economy. other than that, peoples gotta do what peoples gotta do.

though i really do want a copy of that "how to deal with the corrupt police" brochure that they have in mexico. sounds like a good and very practical idea.