Ah, spanking !

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Dianne with 2 nn's, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Dianne with 2 nn's

Dianne with 2 nn's Members

When receiving; I'd prefer to be spanked wearing pantyhose and started with a wooden paddle as a warm-up. This gets the buttocks pink and sensitive. Switching to a riding crop with a firm strike that raises welts. The welts press up against the pantyhose enhancing the feeling as I struggle. Oh I love the feeling of pantyhose sliding softly over a freshly spanked bottom ! It's sooooo erotic. If I'm standing and bent over please add some weights to the rings piercing my nipples. When they start swinging I can go so deep into sub-space I don't want it to stop. At least have a pair of nipple clamps with a chain connecting them !

When giving; As above I like to start with a paddle and get you nice and pink. I'll tease you with a few strokes then run my fingernails lightly over your bottom. When you're squirming, I'll pick up my riding crop and start with light strokes with an occasional good smack. Harder strokes make you squirm, I feel your cock getting harder between my legs. I trace the red strips on your ass with my fingernails as you struggle. Now it's back to the
    paddle. It's harder now (and so are you) You cannot escape as I alternate riding crop and paddle. I squeeze your cock with my stockinged legs and you moan. A dominant lady friend once said "When you spank a sub 10 or 20 times you're only giving them what they want. Then she hit me so many times I lost count. Now you're losing count and still struggeling You cum, exploding all over my nyloned thighs. Be a nice boy and clean me off with your tongue.