ah, a Canadian story

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by cerridwen, Jan 22, 2005.

1. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

A Canadian guy walks into a bar on a remote Greek island, and the barmaid takes his order, a Molson, and notices his accent. Over the course of the night they get talking and she tells him she's Canadian too.

At the end of the evening Joe asks Darlene if she wants to come back to his place and have sex with him. Although she is attracted to him she says no. He then offers to pay her $200 for sex. Darlene is traveling the world and because she is short of funds she agrees.

The next night Joe turns up again, orders a Molson and after showing her plenty of attention throughout the night asks if she will sleep with him again for $200. Darlene remembers the night before and is only too happy to agree.

This goes on for 5 nights. On the 6th night Joe comes in, orders his

Molson and sits in the corner. Darlene thinks that if she pays him some
    more attention then maybe she can then shake some more cash out of him again, so she goes over and sits next to him. She asks him where he's from and he tells her: "Calgary".

"So am I...Where in Calgary?"

"Montgomery" he replies.

"That's amazing..." she says, "So am I - what Street?"

"McLeod Street" he replies.

"This is unbelievable..." she says, "What number?" He says "2460" and she is totally astonished.

"Whoa - You are not going to believe this but I'm from Number 2475!

My parents still live there!"

"I know..." he says, "Your Father gave me $1,000 to give to you"

HE WHO DRINKS CANADIAN, THINKS LIKE A CANADIAN!

2. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

LOL Love it!