age limit

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by deadhead123654, Aug 18, 2005.

1. deadhead123654

deadhead123654 Banned

does ne one kno if there is an certain age u have to be to be able to purchase otc drugs... i live in IN but ne one can post

2. NikkiLou6387

NikkiLou6387 ~peace~

if you have a headache, you go to the store and buy yourself some advil. why would anyone stop you? is this a trick question?

3. inzgary

inzgary Members

If you are going to purchase like 10 bottles then yes, maby they will question you but your age doesn't matter.

4. alice_d_millionaire

alice_d_millionaire Just Do It©

nope, no age limit... and i have bought PLENTY of cough syrup... :p

5. Shampoo

Shampoo Banned

whoa that would be DUMB if there was

6. deadhead123654

deadhead123654 Banned

well i have been asked for ID before, and i couldnt buy any cause i dont have a drivers licence (robo)... i didnt kno if it was to record how many bottles im buying or wat, but im trying ot find out if it was a age limit thing. I kno that i cant buy OTCs with meth ingredients in them cause of laws in IN

7. Kabbalist

Kabbalist Member

Do a google!

8. Smerfish

Smerfish Senior Member

in our area they card you for certain things

9. Bassist

Bassist Gate crasher!

depends on the state....if your area has a meth problem then you probably need ID.

10. FeelinGroovy

FeelinGroovy opposable thumb

Recently, they have put regulations on over-the-counter drugs that contain pseudoephedrine (sudafed) because this is one of the base ingredients for making crystal meth. I use it a lot during allergy season and this spring was the first time I noticed they had taken it off the shelves and put it in the pharmacy. They keep a record of how much you buy so they can track you as a possible drug dealer suspect. They shouldn't be able to withold it from you just by not having a drivers license though, but you should have some sort of "legal" ID.

11. NikkiLou6387

NikkiLou6387 ~peace~

actually, it's been proven that you cannot successfully make methamphetamine with pseudophedrine. but the dumbass government doesn't know that. so yes, if they do require an id, it'd be for pseudophedrine, and to record your purchases. Big Brother is WATCHING! but yeah, in IL dumbass blagojevich made it illegal to buy more than two pseudophedrine products at once, and to sell it that way. it's also illegal to do two separate transactions. i hate this country...

peace and love,
    nikki lou

12. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

actualy its also possible that theyre just doing the responcible thing, if your in there twicea day buying anything that can be abused or harmful & your underage just as caring people they should do whatever is nescacary to try to get you off stuff that can hurt you
    i know if i saw some kid buying 10 bottles of cough syrup & some kindainhalants or anything i thought they might be abusing i think i'd feel like taking them aside & having a talk with them..your young, you dont yet realize what addictions can do to ya..or how some things u do to yourself can mess ya up for life
    not all drugs are cool & alot ofg the stuff kids mess with these days are really bad

13. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Well, in some stores here you have to be 18 to buy stuff like Dex-only. A lot of cough syrups and sudafed, etc some stores won't let minors buy. I've never had any problems, though.

14. Moon Water

Moon Water Rena

I agree , well said soaringeagle