Age gaps

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by markyboy1million, May 23, 2004.

1. markyboy1million

markyboy1million Member

I really go for slightly younger girls, 19/20/21. do you girls prefer a slightly older guy. girls in their mid twenties just dont seem to do it for me.

2. schatzi

schatzi Member

Well, I tend to go for guys older than me, but that's just me personally, though a lot of girls seem to.

3. schatzi

schatzi Member

Sorry, that didn't seem to help too much!

4. akhc

akhc Member

I don't worry about age.. I've dated gals 10 years younger and 10 years older than me. What matters is their outlook to life as well as what they are looking for in a relationship. It is easier to find someone with a similar outlook and whose in the same place of life when they are closer to your age though.

5. pink floyd

pink floyd carousing&ransacking

i dated a 32 year old guy when i was 18. it was a really hot experience.. almost taboo or something. i know that is not a HUGE age gap, but it is pretty big. from the moment i looked at him i knew i was very attracted to him.

there was some weird sexual aspect to it that i liked (at the time)..

6. Jimmie

Jimmie Member

age is only a number . dont let it bother you. be happy .LOL .peace

7. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I usually like guys about 10 years oldr than me. They seem to have things figured out and they know what they want and somehow they always seem to know what I want.

8. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

yes women do prefer men that ae a bit older than them. For the simple fact that we learned in sex ed. women mature faster than men. and a man who is three or four years older than a 19 yr old female will be on the same level of thoughts, likes, and be more interested in commitment ( if it were to go there) .

9. psilonaut

psilonaut Mushroom Muncher

One of my ex girlfriends always always dated older guys, I was the youngest she had ever dated. When she was 16 she was having an affair with a 40yr old married man. She was attracted to 50 year olds.. had a long lasting relationship with a 30 year old when she was 19. She always told me she had a thing for authority figures... :confused:

10. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

idk. I have a weird thing with girls who are younger than me. I just can't get past it with them. I do alot better with girls in their mid-20's. They seem to have their shit together a bit more. They don't talk about alot of stupid crap either.

11. Meeshka Chaukinov

Meeshka Chaukinov Senior Member

i'm for older women...then again, most girls my age (14) are immature ditzes, so...blah.

12. innocentpoison333

innocentpoison333 Member

I tend to like older guys. But younger guys too, I don't like real mature guys. I like guys that are fun, and even sometimes that have an innocence about them.

13. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

I like guess with authority. I like big strong guys. I like older guys.
    So I snagged myself a 27yr old bouncer.

Older guys are just plain hot.

14. soccergirl

soccergirl Member

This past spring I had a fling with a 26 year old and that was only a nine year difference. I prefer an older person who can take charge.

15. prism

prism :o

I wouldn't mind going out with a much older guy. But some ppl. tend to label the younger gal being too naive & the older guy being too coercive. But yeah, age is just a number.