Age Difference In A Relationship

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by tumbling.dice, Mar 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Ugh same

Young guys have too but never on the same level as the old geezer I dated (by old I mean he was like 37 and I was 24 at the time). He wasnt borderline, he lived in the heart of Downtown Creepersville

RainyDayHype likes this.
  2. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

I prefer older guys right now cuz most don't still live at home and they're slightly more mature than guys my age. The guys I've dated my age or even just two years younger have mommy issues.. I'm all for nurturing someone but some guys,omg..

3. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

My Grandmother was 92 when she gave birth to me

4. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

The last guy I dated did not drive . I'm gonna say he's about my age, he is 36 ,I believe. He doesn't drive because he got hit by a car like ten years ago and says he is traumatized. Driving him around got old real quick . He was so immature . Not sure I want to give examples. Also the gayest straight man I've ever known..he said his sister made him this way..Anyways,he does not have my new # but I actually got a stalker email from him today.. top it off,he is very anal and doesn't celebrate any holidays. He refused to have an Easter egg hunt with me and my kids and made a huge fuss.

"Hope your doing well, in fact I know you are. I passed by your house today. You weren’t home but it would have been nice just to know that you were there. "

Months ago ,he left two bags of things I had given him on my doorstep. I was so confused. He sent a text saying it's too chaotic around me lol. I guess he broke up with me? Through text ..yeah. I messaged back saying I was confused. Anyways,yadda yadda. He says don't contact him and let him heal. Drama queen,man. Fine with me..buh bye . Then he started mesaaging me asking me to hang out. By this time,I realized how lame he was and told him not to contact me . Yet,I keep getting emails. I hate guys.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    Asmodean likes this.
  5. deleted

deleted Visitor

I am 10yr older.

6. everything bagel

everything bagel Banned

Currently in a relationship with someone 7 years older than me

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm 2-3 years younger than my wife.

8. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

I've hung out and had fun with 20 years younger , 20 years older and every age in between.

My approach to all my relationships, is just to have fun and be playful, as it should be. Just leave the drama and problems in my life for the grief counselor on Monday's.

If I'm attracted to the woman, and they are equally or more attracted to me, it's so easy and feels great. Just hang out, have fun and be playful.

As the days accumulate, the more these women grow into being satisfied with the relationship and what it has to offer, regardless of age, which quite simply is......having a great time with me.

I stay fit and trim as I can. I easily keep up with the partying youts and I equally bring out the youts in the oldies.

As the weeks and months go by, so does the thoughts of age difference. The younger ones tell me they could care less about my age and that they appreciate a more mature and carefree relationship. The oldies tell me they feel younger being with a younger guy that's still mature and has alot of energy.

The age difference brings a variety and intrigue of passions out of all my relationships. Women are absolutely fascinating at every age.

I haven't lost any of these relationships. All of them are still an active part of my life.

Best time of my life now is being with an abundance of women at all ages, I wouldn't change a thang....

Mysteron and Total Darkness like this.
  9. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I've had a fling with a woman who was 15 years older than me. I was 27 she was 42. The sex was good, but in the end she was just using me, and making my life very difficult. It felt good to dump her once and for all.

10. smalltownco1

smalltownco1 Members

Relax. If she loves you that is all that matters. My now wife is almost 18 years my junior. I am a couple of years younger than her mom. Age hasn't been an issue for us and her family loves me and I love them all too. I worried the first year then realized that she is the love if my life. Hell sometimes it seems like she is the older one with all of her 30 year old aches and pains. Lol I just turned 48. I will admit that she can out pace me walking any day of the week. Lol I try to keep up but I just tell her that I will catch up in a bit. Lol.

11. lbushwalker

lbushwalker Members

This is going to sound like some made up BS but is the truth.
    I have been living for the last 11 years in deliriously happiness with a woman 30 years my junior and only 5 years older than my eldest child.
    She was the one who originally hit on me and repeatedly until I caved but neither of us has any regrets.
    SO had the highest libido I have ever encountered in any female even to the point that I could not satisfy her needs with my body alone since bare minimum she required was two orgasm sessions daily.
    We have travelled many tortuous journeys together and life can be such a bitch like dishing me out spinal injuries and her onset early age breast cancer.
    She is now initially chemically and then surgically induced menopausal resulting with difficulty in achieving PV sex despite all lubricants but regardless of such setbacks we are still happy to be together.
    People do often stare at us as we walk hand in hand but we have long learned to ignore and do not care what they may be thinking or judging.
    Addendum; in addition we are a cross culture couple with her being Asian and me Caucassion.

12. Kwilla

Kwilla Senior Member

I am going through that now but my children are grown up and i don’t mind being with a woman half my age. I am very sexual as is she. She loves my fat Dick and wants to explore everything sexual with me. Just going to enjoy her company and her beauty

13. Tman58

Tman58 Senior Member

From my experience, don't bring up age difference in conversation - It's understood! Why mention it? Don't use it as the reason that you get into a disagreement or an argument. That will just drive a wedge between you and her. She doesn't need to hear you say, 'oh you're too young to understand' BS. Don't hold that against her. Learn from each other. And, as in every relationship, give each other a lot of space.

14. Escierto

Escierto Members

My girlfriend is 34 and I am 66. The age difference between us never comes up. We know that she is old enough to be my daughter but we just enjoy being with each other so much neither of us thinks about it. Hard to believe I know!

15. loveslovely

loveslovely Members

i dated somebody who was 8 years older than me the relationship didnt last long but sometimes the age difference came up in the conversation at times

16. Tman58

Tman58 Senior Member

At the end of the day, whether your partner is 21 or 61, there's gonna be some type of drama in the relationship at some point

17. Josiah Hedges

Josiah Hedges Members

The heart wants what it wants.

18. My last girlfriend was an immature 44 year old party girl, and I'm 63. But the sex was awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.