Afterlife?

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by Ged, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I think I may be dead and what I am experiencing now may be my afterlife. I distinctly remember dying on several occasions. Can anyone reassure me I am really alive, and can you provide proof?

Thanks.

2. N00bresearcher

N00bresearcher Members

Perhaps something that would trigger a fear of death? Like looking over a cliff or steep drop you'll feel a strong instinct to back away.

3. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Good point. I don't feel like throwing myself out the window. But I can't find rational explanations for my experiences. My life feels like a sophisticated and convincing ruse. Does anyone else ever feel this way.

4. N00bresearcher

N00bresearcher Members

I honestly feel that way as well. Like my life is an elaborate chain of events and something intelligent is watching and pilling the cosmic strings. Almost like a machine. Or a scripted movie. The number of syncronies and coincidences. I have felt as though I switch realities a few times.

5. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Yeah I can relate to that. It drives me crazy trying to come up with answers. So I stop questioning for a while and try and get on with tangible things.

6. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

We know very little about the workings of 90% of the human brain and even less about the full coding of our DNA.
    Maybe in years to come, we will find a scientific explanation for heredity, telepathy and what we now call reincarnation.

The wonders of nature and how birds migrate half way around the world to land on the same rock every year is beyond the comprehension of us mere humans who require a sat-nav to find a street in the next town.

Next time someone calls you a "bird brain", think of this video and smile. :yum::yum::yum:

7. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

One time I had just entered a bar and was heading to the toilet. Then I heard a voice in my head, kind of amplified and in stereo in a way I had never experienced before. It just said 'Hello!' and I turned my head around to see this Woman coming directly towards me and smiling. I sensed it was her voicing me and I've never been able to shake this conviction.

8. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

There was a book on the astral plane . It discribes a part of the astral plane where dead people would recreate the life they had when alive . Homes , schools , stores , banks , ect. A form of denial . When I read it I woundered maby we are all there .

9. themnax

themnax Senior Member

one of the most mysterious things in this life is how people can be conned into hating logic, or even strangeness, and especially both, along with imagination, at the same time.
    no reason exists to assume we haven't all lived previous lives, each on billions of different worlds.
    non-physically experiencing existence is even in addition to that.
    just ordinary lives of ordinary people evolved entirely differently then on this one.
    whatever conclusions or beliefs one arrives at, outside of science, there are infinity minus one other possibilities, no two alike, and each as likely as another.
    (the principal difference within science is that probabilities are quantified in a massively peer reviewed manor)

for me, its strangeness that is the universal sacred.