After Anal Sex: Cleaning For Oral - Is It Possible?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by TK2129, Mar 26, 2015.

1. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

What no one has compared ATM to eating meat with E. coli?
    Where are the food trolls?

If I were in a similar situation ATM would be a hard limit. Blow first!

That said, because threads morph, so I might at well get there, I'd say ATM post shower is far safer than PIV after anal.

2. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

Funny....these folks who like bareback anal cannot answer a simple question. They would prefer to rationalize nonsense.

Would you put a thermometer, a tube, anything inside your rectum and then put it in your mouth? Even after washing it.

I know! How about this...get a colonoscopy (you clean yourself out well for that) then having them use the same equipment for an endoscopy? Would ya be ok with that?

3. mcme

mcme lurker

Come on now, clean is clean. Are you suggesting that after the anal line has been crossed, oral sex is out of the question forever?

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

Im not exactly sure. but Ive heard your own gut flora wont hurt you from ATM.

Now if there is a group sex thing going on, you could be in line from some foreign bacteria if a dozen dicks are exchanging assholes and mouths.

atm/ rimming your girl/boy and them atm/rimming you is near harmless with clean partners in monogamous relationships..

ATV could cause UTI. But so can oral sex.. always good idea to flush the pipes when performing such acts.

1 person likes this.
  5. maoy02

maoy02 Member

There are always holier than thou idiots who troll these boards just to harrass others with different values and believes...

The answer to your question is: Yes, after a thorough cleaning using soap and water, his penis will be safe for sucking.

As for what others said about your own bacteria won't hurts you, that's not quite correct. The upper & lower GI tracts serve very different functions, hence they have very different tolerance/need for bacteria. Take E.coli for example, it exists fine in your intestine, but can cause illness if you ingest it, even when it came out of your own ass. I think what the others meant is that you can't catch what's not there. His penis will only have bacteria that's already in your body. You could still get sick from them (upper vs. lower GI tracts), but not anything new, like hepatitis (unless you already have it).

Hope this helps...

6. Pieceofmyheart

Different values and beliefs...what fucking nonsense. It is science...basic anatomy and physiology. Just use a damn condom...how is that values and beliefs?

Still no anal barebackers willing to insert something in their rectum, remove and put it in their mouth? lol beliefs and values....my ass

7. SMcDaniel001

SMcDaniel001 Members

Pieceofmyheart is such a friggin' troll. It's not so much the ACT that's risky, as he initially seemed to suggest. It's your PARTNER!!!!! If you're in a monogamous relationship then bareback anal is fine. If both of you are clean without anything bad to pass on to one another, bareback away and enjoy. If on the other hand one and or both of you have HIV or hepatitis then by all means, you'd be stupid to not wear a condom.

Promiscuity is the REAL danger in the homosexual community. The act itself, not so much the issue. And I know, I've been doing it for a long time.

8. Pieceofmyheart

I'm a troll because I'm posting something you do not want to hear. Like a child...

Bareback anal is not "fine", anal is not "fine" to do regularly. Your rectum was not intended for that, just read about anatomy and physiology of the human body. Not knowing is plain ignorance.

"The potential for injury is exacerbated by the fact that the intestine has only a single layer of cells separating it from highly vascular tissue, that is, blood. Therefore, any organisms that are introduced into the rectum have a much easier time establishing a foothold for infection than they would in a vagina. The single layer tissue cannot withstand the friction associated with penile penetration, resulting in traumas that expose both participants to blood, organisms in feces, and a mixing of bodily fluids."

9. Pieceofmyheart

Here ya go...put this in your rectum then remove it and suck on it. No? Why not?

[​IMG]