Affair with a married man

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by LadyBlue, Jul 24, 2019.

1. morrow

morrow Visitor

I get what your saying now.. but he will drop himself in it at his own pace, probably be lots of women by the time his wife finds out... but she will forgive him for one... dont hurt her for nothing.. let her find out herself.. if there is more, she wont forgive him, and probably take him for everything he has... get me?

Mysteron and thefallenone1986 like this.
  2. Slunted

Slunted 'long time listener, first time caller'

Shoot round to his place and discuss how you feel with his wife. That should give you a definitive decision making process.

Eric! likes this.
  3. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I have a couple of neighbors that are married. I fantasize about having a relationship with them, but try to steer clear. I wouldn't want someone else doing that to my husband if I ever get married, so I generally steer clear. But I flirt with them sometimes.

4. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Being flirty is fine . Its how you handle the situation if the other person wants to take things further that counts. If you are able and skilled enough to keep a lid on that then you will be fine and have a bit of fun at the same time .

I am naturally flirty with "go to bed" eyes and I know when we are out at weekend in the bars my Oh sometimes feels like kicking me in the groin area . I have got myself into some sticky situations but normally get myself out it without hurting the other party. Flirting can be fun .

5. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Yes they usually don't flirt back. But if they did and propositioned me, not sure I could resist.

6. BirdFlu

BirdFlu resident alien

uh dont

7. I know what you mean about being really impressed by married men who cheat on their wives, though. So mind-blowing.

8. Calibabe39

Calibabe39 Members

Married men are always super attentive and interesting because you are so coveted by them.

runnaway! It leads nowhere good.

Redwingsfan and (deleted member) like this.
  9. Jesse49

Jesse49 Members

It usually doesn’t work out well. My experience, I had an affair with a friends wife. This was when I was single between my marriages. I won’t get into details about how it started. The affair went on for about a year until one night when I was visiting them at their house. She got angry because I was talking to my friend more than her. After I left she told him about the affair. I lost a really good friend because I let the little head do the thinking.

10. BenS Alaskan

BenS Alaskan Members

He is risking it more.

11. BenS Alaskan

BenS Alaskan Members

Always wild thoughts to think of the neighbors I’ve had several neighbors that are in my thoughts.

Angela36 likes this.
  12. Varmint

Varmint Member

There's nothing quite like an angry, jealous spouse to put things in perspective for you, and all it takes is one moment like the above to trigger an unexpected disaster.
    I knew a kid back in high school who was banging a neighbor's wife. He took a 20ga blast in the gut from the husband and survived. I can't say it made him any smarter. Hormones are a serious affliction.

13. Boozercruiser

Boozercruiser Kenny Lifetime Supporter

Don’t do it!
    If you do one way and another whatever comes of it that affair will play on your mind and conscience for the rest of your life.
    You are playing with fire.
    And you WILL.
    Get burned!

A scenario:
    Perhaps before long into the affair you want to end it.
    And she doesn’t.
    Remember this.
    Hell hath no fury like a Woman spurned! :mad: