Advice on how to have oral sex when the clitoris is too sensitive

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by SaltAndPepperNow, Aug 22, 2013.

1. SaltAndPepperNow

SaltAndPepperNow Guest

My GF is blessed with an incredibly sensitive clitoris, which makes intercourse very enjoyable for her. The problem is that we both enjoy the "idea" of an oral orgasm, but her clitoris is too sensitive. I tried lots (and I mean lots) of gentle foreplay, before proceeding to gently licking, but at some point, she needs to stop me as it becomes too sensitive.

Ladies (or guys who have been through this), is there any advice you can give me? I thought about indirectly licking below the clitoris, just by the top opening, but I am concerned about accidentally hitting the clitoris. My tongue is not long enough to reach in, and up to hit the clitoris from the inside :)

What other parts of the vagina can be included in oral play, and how? Your advice is highly appreciated.

2. Lorea

Lorea Member

Are you using a soft, flat tongue, or are you using the tip of your tongue? I find that is usually the issue!

3. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You might try sucking the clitoris and labia.

4. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Or use penis to stroke them with & then use lube & tongue afterwards

5. silk896

silk896 Member

Slow down - be gentle.
    be aware that a woman's genital area has a multitude of yummy places to enjoy; the clit is just one of those.
    Maybe concentrate more on her vaginal area, or the perineum, or her lips. Try gently teasing her urethral opening with your tongue tip' maybe tease her botty a bit.
    Creativity is the key here. just every now and again, tease the clitoris so it wants more.
    Don't overdo it