Advice on eating pussy!

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Kwill, May 31, 2006.

1. Kwill

Kwill Member

Hey again!
    Just thought some of you might be able to give me a few tips as to how to make my gf enjoy it a bit more...
    she always tries to pull me up when i try to go down there during sex...i've only ever done it twice! I really don't think i can be that bad! she says that she really enjoys kissing me tho and doesnt rele wanna taste it herself (even tho when we're RELE in to it, she'll lick my (or her) fingers after i;ve been in her)
    so anyone got any golden tips up their sleeves?
    or even just a basic guideline?
    much appreciated
    kwill

2. BigKing

BigKing Member

3. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

it sounds like it's more a problem with her being comfortable with it than your technique necessarily... it's gonna take time and patience and discussion to see why she isnt' comfy with it, and to see if she can be comfortable with it

4. seaweedyness

seaweedyness Member

i agree with ihmurria. she probably just isnt comfortable with your face down there. maybe she's embarrased about something, or just is apprehensive, such as wondering what you think of it down there.

5. woodcat

woodcat Senior Member

Try using a finger on her clit first for a while, then when she's ready replace it with you tounge and take things from there.

6. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

Personally, I would advise you to be VERY gentle. Some ladies can't handle too forceful pressure. And the best I ever had, his technique was to pretend the clit was a little dick and sucked it. Also, if she is concerned about her hygiene, try doing it right after she bathes / showers.

Hope this helps. [​IMG]

7. kissya

kissya Head Mistress

Start from the outside and work towards the inside. Take you time....maybe by the time you get inside she will relax....take it slow....and easy. Pretend you have all the time in the world.....tell her how good she tastes. Lick her untill your tongue gets numb. Then use your fingers.....

8. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

I -hate- having my clit sucked, it hurts. And I'm sensitive, but not as crazy sensitive as a lot of chicks are. Best to check with the girl herself as to what kind of stimulation feels good and what doesn't

Talk to your girl about it, and when you do go down, compliment her on how good her pussy look, how great it tests, how wonderful it smells etc... could be she's really insecure as to what you think about her pussy

9. Kwill

Kwill Member

Hmm I don't think she's oversensitive or anything, the times I have done it, she really gets into it and enjoys it, which makes u think she'd want it more.
    ur probably right about her being uncomfortable about it. guess its just gonna take time rele.
    thanks

10. kissya

kissya Head Mistress

Yes, that would work too. hehehehehehe

11. teaspower

teaspower Member

i advise you to bathe her in a hot bathtub ,and let her relax totally, guess it is easier to make her enjoy what you do next ,personally,it helps to me always,

good luck

12. Kwill

Kwill Member

Yeah we were about to have sex again last night and I was kissing her everywhere and she was getting really excited, and the moment I move in slightly down there she says no. Man its really really sad.

13. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

try TALKING to her about it instead of just fuckin pushing for it every damn time
    jesus
    communication is more important. Do it before you two get hot and heavy, try to have an honest and frank discussion about it

14. Kwill

Kwill Member

Ok please calm down.
    I'm not "fuckin pushing" for it, I hardly ever do it but it just seemed like she wanted it last night because she was asking me to kiss her all over.
    I have talked to her about it and she didnt really say much about it.
    I came her for advice, not to be insulted

15. kissya

kissya Head Mistress

You have tried to talk to her and she won't talk about it? That is not a good sign...if she will not talk to you. ...you cannot make her. Maybe, let the issue rest a while. Then try again......later. Don't try anything she is uncomfortable with.....untill you two talk about it.