Advice needed, strange object inside

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by rossi1980, Jul 19, 2013.

1. rossi1980

rossi1980 Guest

Hi all

Ok I've just starting dating this girl and something doesn't seem quite right... she's gorgeous, 8 years younger than me (she's 27) and is REALLY into me.

That in itself is fine, although I've only had 4 other girls react in that crazy chemistry way and 3 of them turned out to be absolutely nuts - I mean, serious mental issues/baggage - but that's another story.

We made love the other night and at the time it was all great, but the next day.... something just didn't feel quite right/add up. I joked to myself that perhaps she used to be a guy... and now that thought won't leave my head.

Now, I'm not here to judge and I will leave any personal feelings about post-op transsexuals SRS etc out of this forum, I'm very open minded, but I NEED to know one way or the other...

She's quite tall (5ft 9in), has quite large hands and feet. No visible adams apple. Small breasts. Quite large calves and fairly muscley. Could just be the build... women come in all shapes and sizes.

She needed lubrication. She said she's always dry... I know about the self lubrication issue. I did think thank her vagina was a little unusual at the time, but only in that it was exceptionally neat; however, I did appear to find a clitoris - although that in itself is no test is it?!?

What I did notice was an object in the vagina that felt quite hard/sharpish on my finger. At the time I just assumed it was a coil... although I've googled and apparently you're not supposed to be able to feel a coil - although I'm sure I could in a past ex girlfriend.

Would there be any reason for a post-op transsexual to have such an object inside? I've not been able to find anything when googling.

I know the only real way is to ASK her but I've only just met her and if she's a natural girl that will surely crush her!!

Anything else I can check? The ring finger thing doesn't work (as according to that, I'm female!!)..

Many thanks

Richie R.

2. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

If she is post op trans, she will likely tell you after she feels there's established trust in the relationship. Any trans I know, generally doesn't blurt it out in the beginning. Focus your energy on getting to know her. Show her you're trustworthy and deserving of that information if she is in fact trans.

3. rossi1980

rossi1980 Guest

Thanks for the advice... any idea what the object/sharp thing inside could have been?

4. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Besides the coil you already mentioned, I don't know what else would be in there besides scary tissue. :confused:

5. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Could keep it simple and casually in a relaxed manner ask if by chance she has an iud/coil. As to her gender she is now female and that's what counts.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

if she is a post op.. then.

pelvic bone..

A Male's pelvic bone is different than a Females..

When they create a Vagina.

Its like building a garage in the bathroom on the 3nd floor of a house.. ITs just not going to work the same when you try parking a car in there..