Advice for the guy who has all the game... yet has no game...

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Deech, May 14, 2013.

1. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Lol Thanks for the passive aggressive insult.

you don't like laid back girls? Then enjoy the drama, your life is going to be a bumpy ride.

2. Deech

Deech Member

well had to reply to your own passive aggressive insult.
    and i like a challenge and hope so.. if i may quote a great man.
    “Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I wasn't really insulting you, just saying in general that dating games are retarded, and overcomplicating things and making assumptions is pointless. I'm just kinda blunt and rude sometimes

I like that quote too but I don't really see how the situation you just described applies to it. If you wanted to apply that quote you would put your balls out there, ask her on a date, and take a chance on the answer being no.

4. skitzo child

skitzo child PEACEFUL LIBRA

Be yourself

5. Deech

Deech Member

well how can i explain this.. idk what your life, friends, crew is like. but with mine ide rather sorta test moving into a relationship with a girl then give her the full court press and get shut down like a boss. because when that happens you are then "that guy" she wants to ignore, avoid, and warn her friends about, chance of friendship is 0. Ill see this girl many times in the future unless she decides to move to a different city. and ill be hittin on all her friends. and ide much prefer if it didnt work out but we can remain civil and still talk without her thinking im trying to get with her, or im stalking if i show up in the same place.

and if you dont believe there a games in dating and its stupid then there are obviously 2 reasons. your single or have very very very very little experience in the dating world.
    or youve been with one person for a very long time and dont know how dating new people works.

and it applied by you acting like me having a bumpy life would be a bad thing?

6. Deech

Deech Member

damn it.... i really wanted to try being Kermit the frog tomorrow night.
    fine.

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Eh..you're young. You'll learn. Dating may be a game for some but that doesn't mean you have to play it.

8. Deech

Deech Member

Yes, im young. but thats exactly why dateing is a game. girls my age get hit on daily. and dont have the ill give him a shot we could be happy together mentality older women do.

But... update on the girl as of 30 minutes ago...-.-

This Bitch... i was over her. accepted rejection. cut my losses. moved on. ready to pick up a new girl tonight. i may run into her when we go to the bars in a few hours.

but we havnt talked for 3 days. i assumed she lost interest and last thing i texted her was one word. "clear."

but... SHE DONE WENT A SENT ME A SNAPCHAT! looking pretty as hell of course.. with the caption. "Hope you miss me tonight. or ever"

like reallly bitch.. how am i supposed to move on if your sending me this shit. Now I think she just has more game than me and shes toying with me. and thats a first.. its wierd... I now realize that she wants me to like her. i just dont get why when she lost interest so quickly when i tried.

9. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

Boy, ain't I happy I'm 44? At my age, I look at a man and we exchange a smile and we know we both wanna fuck. We get it done, chat a little and that's us happy. No bs, no playing rat and mouse games, no texting! After the fuck and the after fuck chat, we may or may not exchange numbers and we know right there if we'll fuck again. Easy.

10. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

She didn't lose interest. Life got in the way for a bit. Jeez, there's a million scenarios, and you pick just one. Don't be high maintenance.

11. Deech

Deech Member

continueing on... last night at a bar. i happen to meet her ex boyfriends brother.. hey hi how ya doing blah blah.. he slaps me... not hard i thought he was just kidding since we were giving no signs of aggression couple seconds later while still talkin does it again... 3rd time comes around he slapped me kinda hard... not to the point where it really hurt bad but to the point where its extremely disrespectful. i kinda changed my gaze and said.. dont hit me again. he proceeds to bullshit about how i need to stop talkin to her etc etc.

another one of his brothers who i actually know kinda well comes up and tells him to fuck off im cool etc. but the younger brother too was like yeah man talkin to her really is a bad idea your gonna have to deal with them etc. im like man ive been a nice guy done nothin wrong to her etc and have no plans to weve only talked. he just tells me again basically his brothers are crazy.

ok so i text her about it wondering wtf there problem is.
    im drunk at this point.. so i got straight to the point with her. i asked her if shes even interested in me cause i assumed she wasnt after she was being short texting me and i dont feel like dealing with drama over nothing.

she replied she didnt start this and shes sorry it happened and its not because shes not interested though if anything they noticed she was and are trying to put a stop to it. and then told me what city shes in (out of town) or she would directly try to help. and asked if im sure its over her. i am 100%.

i then responded
    "im really drunk right now but ill admit im an asshole that usually fucks girls over but i actually tried to talk to you and seriously had no plans to do you wrong. i mean wtf is his problem and they told me to stay away from you which basically makes me want you more"'
    (guess im a forbidden fruit kinda guy)

she said that brother has nothing to do with her. and she has some questions for me now. and asked if i was with that friend she doesnt like and if hes out with me right then. and said "seriously doll no matter what please stay away from those boys i dont want you to get hurt and that particular brother is very dangerous in a not like cool way. and she doesnt want drama around her or her name"

i said i feel the same way and idk that even started i hadnt told people anything.
    and said i was with that friend.

she said "thats why thats happening hes the problem and they arnt trying to beat me they just want to kill him. and she hates that im friends with him cause it really messes shit up for me and you"

i said "im sorry but im not gonna stop being friends with somebody just cause i met you when you hardy talk"

wake up this morning to her saying "sorry about last night she didnt have anything to do with it cause she was out of town but she hates i had to dal with drama about her and hates even more that any guys are fighting and saying anything about her becauses its not a good look and maks her look like trash because of her name being said. so she hates im getting such an awful impression of her and she said that my friend deserves whatever he gets from the brothers."

i said "its fine i dont blame her as much as i hate fighting and ty to avoid it its ineviteable to happen occasionally when guys drnk and not to worry about my friend (who told me what happened and she knows and he doesnt sound guilty really) i know theres 2 sides to every story so i wont judge. (because i havnt heard her side yet.)

but also i know for 100% them guys were not trying to get to my friend.. guys arent like that if they have a long term problem with another guy in a bar they dont go and slap his friend they just met.

but my question is... basically i put my heart on my sleeve last night and gave her the full court press and got no response out of it. should i be done talkin to her?

12. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I get the impression that, though you keep saying you don't want drama, you actually like it. If that is the case, keep doing what you're doing. If she's a bitch, and you're the one who can't help it, but call her so, why to be after her at all? This thing of forbidden fruit, for instance, it appeals to people who like drama in their lives.

If I'm not wrong, then just admit it to yourself and enjoy the ride. You're not alone. Lots of people like the roller coaster kind of relationship. It's the thrill seeking type of relationship for dare devils.

If I'm wrong, just don't call, and if she calls, make sure you friend zone her. She already friend zoned you, it seems. Or rather, acquaintance-zoned you. Flirting is human nature. No one shags everyone one flirts with. She's flirty, that's all. Over thinking and over analyzing is very drama-king-y. Sometimes you're inside a long time relationship and drama happens and you have to do these things. But that's not the case here. You're into a very short time non-relationship with her. You're just acquaintances.

Good luck with it, whatever you choose for.

13. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Jesus christ this thread is painful to read. "advice for the guy who has all the game", no. you are the guy who gets played left right and center by some juvenile-game-playing hair stylist with alcoholic gangster brothers. your definition of 'classy' is that her jewelry is expensive, LOL. A classy girl doesn't play these bullshit cat and mouse games. if you had game you wouldn't need to meet girls in bars, you wouldn't need to be trashed to talk to them. you overreact and overread into EVERYTHING. it's very unattractive. i see why you can only get one night :(

i'm not trying to flame but seriously dude i think you need to take a hard look at the big picture of your relationship situation and realize that maybe you don't know as much about women as you thought you knew. this girl sounds like WAY too much bullshit and drama to be worth it, and now you've got some shady brothers who are threatening you and others with violence?

i guess in tennessee "classy" means "on the next jerry springer!" or "tonight, on COPS!"

remember that you have to sleep in the bed that you make :) you are gunning hard for this girl, just make sure you really understand what it means if you were to finally get her. i don't think you do, and it's because you've never really gotten a girl, you've gotten drunk girls who wanted mister-right-now, and you were there and could play some high school game on them, but really I don't think you see what kind of person/people you're dealing with here. waste of time and trouble.

:) ^ that's what's up

14. Deech

Deech Member

agree with some of most of what your both saying. Do i wanna fight people n shit no? but a little drama makes entertainment.

and yes i am being played left and right by her thats why its advice for guy who has all the game.. yet has 0 with this girl. i mean i still got laid last night just not by her.

but saw her last night. decided im done messing with this girl. she text me today but im no longer interested in dealing with her bullshit.